HFA#2 "Uni of Phoenix" Stadium

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Now I know we have a big fan base in Arizona and the stadium is constantly filled with the 12's.

However, it's not cause of that I believe we have a HFA in their stadium.

I think it comes down to the last play of the SuperBowl. Erin Andrews on the broadcast said that Earl Thomas was sick to his stomach when they rolled up to the stadium. That it reminded the team of the heart ache they dealt with and to some extent still do. I think it woke up another beast inside of us. The level of energy our team played in was absolutely intense. Our d-line play against the run caused so much havoc, their back looked scared. Their "Beast Mode" went into "No Mode" when he realized our boys hit you in the mouth.

We not only beat them, we straight up beat them up lb for lb. I thought we would win, but only by a FG or so. The motivation I saw out of this team felt similar to our SuperBowl win. This was all accomplished without our 2 best lineman, the real "BEAST!" and our soul crushing safety.

If we end up in their house again..... Our players knowing what happened there last year.... They will dominate...

kearly

Reaction score
I have nothing against AZ fans but they are one of the more mild-mannered fanbases in the league and as a result the Cardinals homefield advantage isn't quite what it should be.

I think part of the reason Seattle dominates the Cards in AZ under Arians is partly because Arizona lacks the same element of desperation at home against Seattle that they bring to Century LInk.

ava

Reaction score
Glad you like our stadium. It is a lovely facility. There were a lot of 12's at the game Sunday. Then again we get a lot of opposing team fans because of the location. Phoenix; Valley of the Sun. Many, many "snowbirds" with allegiance all over the league. Everyone always seems to get a long.

253hawk

Reaction score
Outscored Arizona 121-54 there in the Wilson era...it's a nice little home away from home.