Lynch ready

Cartire

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/684182513724571648[/tweet]

Its only Monday. For PC to come out and tell everyone that Lynch is ready to go this early, he must be really ready to go.

Honestly, I just got way more excited. PC wouldnt say he's ready to go this early unless he was sure.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Now let's hope Okung is good to go, mentally and physically.

Sweezey, I'm not so worried about. Glowinski did a fantastic job yesterday.

Chancellor coming back fired up would be flat out dangerous for everyone not in a Seattle uniform.

Here's to hoping our boys are healthy and primed.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Great news !!!!

Having said that, makes me wonder how it will change things.
We have been doing pretty dam well as we are and I sure hope having him back doesn't cause the OC/play caller to have a meltdown.
I love #24, he's one of my all time favorite players. I'm not talking crap about him but I'm concerned that having him back will cause a disturbance in the force.
I'd feel similar if #88 came back right now.

Hawks46

Reaction score
An article on nfl.com just came out and said Pete is claiming Lynch should be the starter going into Minnesota already.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That's not the message I got from Pete's presser. I understood him to say they would know after practice on Wednesday.

He might be trying to freak out Minnesota.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
"He's ready to go," Carroll said. "He's in the program, going, working, and he's going to keep doing his workouts here with us today and tomorrow. And Wednesday, we're going to practice and see how he feels and how far he can take it. He's worked out in incredibly competitive situations. He, physically, should be ready to go, but now we've got to translate it into football and directly to us. I'm not worried about him having any problem with the system or any of that kind of stuff. It's been a while, but he'll be fine. So we'll just see if he can handle it and expect that he will."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14504 ... -card-game

kearly

Reaction score
Lynch, healthy and in the best shape he's been since last year, it's hard not to be geeked right now.

RussB

Reaction score
Lynch has probably been ready to play, they probably just wanted him fresh for the playoffs.

chris98251

Reaction score
I hope he is loose and stretched out, but can't wait to see him running pain free.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Yay! Beast is back, he's been missed for sure. Hopefully he's in great shape and is feeling ready to go full Beast Mode.

The Outfield

Reaction score
So excited to see Beast back out there. Don't get me wrong, Rawls was amazing and Michael has filled in nicely, but there's nothing like seeing the wide-legged Beast stiff-arming defenders and shedding 10 tackles in a single run.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
RussB":1car83tk said:
Lynch has probably been ready to play, they probably just wanted him fresh for the playoffs.

Guy had his stomach and abdomen cut open less then 2 months ago. I doubt hes been ready. Im surprised hes ready to go now to be honest. I cant imagine how hard it was to regain the lost core strength that he couldnt maintain during the healing process. He honestly could barely work out without re-tearing during the first month+.

If he is honestly 100% after less then 2 months, man is a machine. Im excited to see the final product.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Weather will not help the beast this week.
Muscles tightening up etc.
I really think it's a mistake to give him a lot of carries if he does play