Great Russell Wilson article

scutterhawk

Reaction score
And he's only going to get better, Year after Year.
The game is slowing down for him, his decisions are becoming more instinctively instantaneous. :thirishdrinkers:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I was led to believe by this forum that I shouldn't read Bleacher Report articles.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
"Now he has complete command of the offense at the line of scrimmage as far as changing protections and making the right choice based on what he sees from the defense," said Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon, who is the radio analyst for Seahawks games and spends time counseling Wilson every week.

Sometimes, Wilson takes two or three plays from the sideline call and makes the choice based on the defensive alignment. At other times, he comes to the line with one play but retains the freedom to completely change to another. There are run/pass checks, directional checks and "advantage" checks, which are designed to shift the advantage from the defense to the offense.

This is about as awesome as two paragraphs of sports writing can get. Something that was talked about here at some length. Good to see the results the way they are.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
So not only has he continued to mature and improve as a QB, it sounds like they've now given him
free reign at the LOS. Is that what I'm reading? Was it just recently that they gave him free reign?

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
If you're having doubts about this article, don't be, its written by Dan Pompei, well reknown pro football writer.