You guys want any all-22 this week?

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'm off tomorrow and might have some time to post a few plays. If so, do you want AZ week 17 or some stuff from the 1st game against Minnesota?

What do you want to look at?

aawolf

Reaction score
Yes, please. Your All-22s are my favorite threads. While I don't post often, I always check this site and I especially pay attention to those threads. Whatever game you want is fine, but focusing on the Minnesota game or focusing on the offensive line would be my preference. Thanks in advance for the hard work.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would like to see the "slide" from Wilson when he didn't get in the end zone.

Actually, that whole goal line series would be great. The Michael run that didn't work and the run that did (though that one I have seen, but would be nice to see them side by side to compare).

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
HawkGA":164f98jg said:
I would like to see the "slide" from Wilson when he didn't get in the end zone.

Actually, that whole goal line series would be great. The Michael run that didn't work and the run that did (though that one I have seen, but would be nice to see them side by side to compare).

That was the right call on his slide.

I'd rather have the previous Vikes game on the A22.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Apologies. Wasn't able to get to it. I'll see if I can find some time before the weekend though.

titan3131

Reaction score
Glow and Clark please! Also J hill if he played.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Laloosh":8eqor4im said:
Apologies. Wasn't able to get to it. I'll see if I can find some time before the weekend though.

You're fired!

A

Anonymous

HawkGA":vr4tnf51 said:
Laloosh":vr4tnf51 said:

You're fired!

You will definitely have to have the right hair-cut going on before you bark that order.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":21x96e76 said:
HawkGA":21x96e76 said:
Laloosh":21x96e76 said:

You're fired!

You will definitely have to have the right hair-cut going on before you bark that order.

I have a tribble....will that work??