To a good game and staying healthy

eternalpurple

Reaction score
this weekend. I figure the Vikes are about a good draft and some more Zimmer away from being a true contender. Good luck and no injury's to either team.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
eternalpurple":3hl02scr said:
this weekend. I figure the Vikes are about a good draft and some more Zimmer away from being a true contender. Good luck and no injury's to either team.

Thanks, purple, and the same to you. May both teams come out with everyone healthy, and good sportsmanship on the field.

That username... sounds like a strain of LSD...

OP
OP
E

eternalpurple

Reaction score
LOL,,,,,,,,,Actually it does. I happen to come from that era and if someone offers you a full tab of Purple Haze tell them to shove it up their @ss and see if they get a reaction when it dissolves up there. Unfortunately at seventeen I wasn't that smart........................Peace and health

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
eternalpurple":1mpjqnoo said:
LOL,,,,,,,,,Actually it does. I happen to come from that era and if someone offers you a full tab of Purple Haze tell them to shove it up their @ss and see if they get a reaction when it dissolves up there. Unfortunately at seventeen I wasn't that smart........................Peace and health

Whaaaaaaat did I just read?

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":1b33z52r said:
eternalpurple":1b33z52r said:

Whaaaaaaat did I just read?

I've heard extended exposure to extreme cold can have an adverse effect on folks. That's pretty much all I can think of...... yeah that's it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think I like these Minnesota fans. They are knowledgeable and realistic. Not arrogant like Green Bay fans about the state of their team right now, right here. With that said they have the talent to win but I'm not thinking it's realistic unless the Seahawks mess up.