Playoffs

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
I don't post much but I've been on this site for years. Sometimes it's hard for me appreciate how well the team has done/is doing. But holy crap guys... we have an amazing team with amazing players who really care and take pride in their craft.

We have another shot this year, I mean, we could all be Browns fans... (No offense to Browns fans)

All I'm saying is, I'm glad to even be a 12 and have a great team and staff that allows me to even be losing my voice in the post season.

Go Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Amen brother!

I still have to pinch myself when I stop and think how good this team is, and has been over the past few years. It makes every heartbreaking year I suffered through in the past worth it.

These are the days we will tell our grandkids, maybe even our great-grandkids about.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
And it's not over yet this season, and the future is still bright!

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
The franchise is healthy. Look at all the great talent that the Seahawks continue to bring in the door that are producing on Sundays. This is a franchise that will be relevant for years to come assuming they continue this trend. Fantastic job by Pete, John, and the folks at the VMAC.

Gametime

Reaction score
I see the window just opening with Lockett, Clark, Rawls etc......

If they are able to keep drafting and signing like they have we will see several years of title aspirations. Can't say the say for many other franchises. Making it to 3 Superbowls in a 10 year span has only been done a couple of times. We may see 5-6 if we continue to grow, improve, and stay healthy.

It really is special. No matter what it's nice to sit back and appreciate what we have.

Great post!

impacthawk

Reaction score
My Mom and Dad just turned 75 this past year, and we all have been fans since the first pre-season game in the Dome.....even before that if you count the excitement and anticipation of knowing an NFL franchise was coming to Seattle. We had season tickets from 75' through the 1989 season and I was lucky enough to attend every home game during that run. Seahawks football runs deep in my families blood. My dad and I still get together almost every Sunday during the season to watch the games together. We have seen every game, in every season.....hell, watched every draft and read damn near every story written about our team.............and I can tell you without a doubt, on at least 6 occasions during this season alone, we have said out loud to each other how lucky we are to have this team right here, right now, in this moment....and we cherish it all together. This is as good as it gets. Best coach in our history. Best QB, best running back, best return man, best tight end, best front 7, best safeties, best corner. Best Defense period. Seriously historically the best....in the entire NFL history.

Yes, we are very lucky to have this team.