The last thing Arizona wants...

Rob12

Reaction score
...is the Seahawks.

I know this isn't The Shack, so the mods can feel free to move this if they wish, but the one thing I want for a belated Christmas gift is the Arizona Cardinals in the playoffs.

With Beast, Kam, and Okung back, this is the team I want. I see Bruce Arians face, and he's the one I want. I don't really dislike any other NFC team. But if I had my druthers, it's getting the Cardinals in Glendale in the playoffs.

Their defense is old. They can't keep up with our offense. Lynch, RW, Baldwin, Lockett... They can't do it. And they know they can't do it. And their fans know they can't do it. Believe what you want, but Arians wanted a Week 17 win, and it was a complete beat down at the hand of, quite frankly, a depleted offensive Seahawks team.

Just give me the Cardinals. They are soft. So, so soft. Their coach wants them to believe that they are hard, but they're not.

Give me the Cardinals.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Rob12":3caqpdg5 said:
...is the Seahawks.

I know this isn't The Shack, so the mods can feel free to move this if they wish, but the one thing I want for a belated Christmas gift is the Arizona Cardinals in the playoffs.

With Beast, Kam, and Okung back, this is the team I want. I see Bruce Arians face, and he's the one I want. I don't really dislike any other NFC team. But if I had my druthers, it's getting the Cardinals in Glendale in the playoffs.

Their defense is old. They can't keep up with our offense. Lynch, RW, Baldwin, Lockett... They can't do it. And they know they can't do it. And their fans know they can't do it. Believe what you want, but Arians wanted a Week 17 win, and it was a complete beat down at the hand of, quite frankly, a depleted offensive Seahawks team.

Just give me the Cardinals. They are soft. So, so soft. Their coach wants them to believe that they are hard, but they're not.

Give me the Cardinals.

Agree with everything you said..... But basically cause that would mean we beat Minny and Car.......

On the same topic, Give me GB or Wash too.....