warning

hawker84

Reaction score
superbowl 40 being shown on NFL network. Grrrrrrrr. first crap call, Jacksons Offensive PI takes points off the board. Hope stealer fans are watching this... Sorry, feel free to move if not in appropriate forum

Laloosh

Reaction score
Pretty Seahawk related, though I could shack it if you really want to let loose.

nepahawk

Reaction score
Saw that yesterday. As fast as I found it, I clicked it off.
Didn't want to relive that again.
Made me think of the what ifs.
Could be sitting on 3 Lombardi's, in pursuit of number 4.
Oh, well.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
agreed, but after so many years I thought I could watch it objectively and see if all these years of anger was worth it, and go figure, It was... P.S. Jeremy Stevens was a dump truck in that game, how many huge drops, 4-5?

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
I have never watched it a second time, if I even think they are going to show a clip from one of our SB loses I turn the channel as fast as possible. No reason to feel the pain again.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
MagHawk":3aqqd8il said:
I don't think that pain will ever subside.

I cannot watch it.

Agreed

93'sonics nuggest, hawks stealers bowl, SB49... EVER. AGAIN.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
hawker84":1fz2u4w5 said:
agreed, but after so many years I thought I could watch it objectively and see if all these years of anger was worth it, and go figure, It was... P.S. Jeremy Stevens was a dump truck in that game, how many huge drops, 4-5?

It was a combination of horrifc penalties and untimely screw ups. The chop blocking call on Hasselbeck for making a tackle of the ball carryer remains to this day the worst call in the history of the NFL. No one has ever been able to explain how that is possible.

The screw up play that still gets me was the reverse pass to Ward. It was the most obvious play ever and it seemed like only Trufant recognized it, but unfortunately he was on the opposite side of the field.