I'm back...

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
African-Americans do have a higher rate of diabetes. You may be correct.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
So Marshawn is supposedly in incredible shape and been working out 30 hours a day to get back to playing and the first picture we see of him is eating candy :roll:

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2zigbfc6 said:
So Marshawn is supposedly in incredible shape and been working out 30 hours a day to get back to playing and the first picture we see of him is eating candy :roll:

Better then a compression thing around his abdominal area.......haha :stirthepot:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
He's a big goof and that's why we love him. He probably carried that thing around in his pocket for two weeks too. I wonder if he asked Bev if he wanted a lick?

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Welcome back Beast! Enjoy your candy cane--and don't forget your skittles... :lol:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
CompassionateFrankJapanesebeetle.gif

SeaWolv

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3nxjcra1 said:

There are only 26 hours in a day!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I'm so jumped & packed to see BEAST run again!

Rationally, I'll keep expectations low.
Emotionally, I think he goes OFF and runs this team all the way to its 2nd Lombardi.

Wk21 24 3 lombardi champaign zpsjge1vuip

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
His return must be a huge psychological lift to the team. If he is the Marshawn Lynch that we all know.....watch out!

Be afraid NFL, very afraid.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Many years in the future when they're creating the 30 for 30 documenting the PC/JS Seahawks, I have a feeling this particular moment will be a large piece of a great story. The Beast comes home, leads the team back to the SuperBowl for the 3rd straight year, we win, he rides off into the sunset handing the reigns over to Trawls. We fully transform into RW's team..........The story is writing itself folks. We're all a witness to it.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
You know how many calories that guy probably burns in a day? He can have a freaking candy cane.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2ldgz2cf said:
Many years in the future when they're creating the 30 for 30 documenting the PC/JS Seahawks, I have a feeling this particular moment will be a large piece of a great story. The Beast comes home, leads the team back to the SuperBowl for the 3rd straight year, we win, he rides off into the sunset handing the reigns over to Trawls. We fully transform into RW's team..........The story is writing itself folks. We're all a witness to it.

I like this

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
He's sucking a candy cane not a frozen mercury popsicle... The best sound bit yesterday was from Tom Cable who said that Lynch has come back and adapted well to the current offence. To me that indicates that Lynch is willing to hustle back to the line of scrimmage after a play is over.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2rco1be5 said:
gowazzu02":2rco1be5 said:

I like this

While we are at it, add the part where Beast scores a late 4th Qtr. TD, from let's say, 1 yard out on 4th & goal, to win the SB.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3kga7tqj said:
Siouxhawk":3kga7tqj said:
Candy cane

I'd lay odds that he'll become a Type 2 Diabetic sometime in his future.......if he isn't Pre-diabetic already.

Contrary to popular belief, eating a lot of candy doesn't give you Type 2 diabetes.