Viking fans mad at Delta airlines.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So they have good taste in teams, what's the problem? ;)

McGruff

Reaction score
kearly":ipmtcemn said:
Tribalism at its dumbest.

Pledging eternal hatred for an organization because of a tweet about a single game is insanity and really not going to happen.

Cause when Delta has a rate that is half as much as American Airlines, you can bet Vikings fans will quickly forget their pledges of boycotts.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Lol, people just don't have lives anymore.

So, if Delta has the best price or service, or they fly more routes, I'm going to inconvenience myself over one tweet.

Seahawks fans travel way better than Vikings fans anyways. If I'm Delta, I pander to the largest group of people spending money.

Just reread my first sentence: I don't know why it surprises me...if you're trolling twitter looking for something to be pissed off about, yup you don't have a life.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
My choices are Delta and American?

Hell, I'd stick with Delta even if they came out cheering for the Niners, Cards, Patriots AND Steelers instead of the Hawks.

-bsd

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kearly":24aaqshm said:

This is about a 1/3 as dumb as starting a petition to not have Joe Buck and Troy Aikman call any Seahawk games in the future...immediately after a game where Joe Buck didn't even call it.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
They remind me of the Sonic fans saying they will never drink Starbucks again....mmmmmmkaaayyyyyy.

Lame.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":15jxc3wm said:
My choices are Delta and American?

Hell, I'd stick with Delta even if they came out cheering for the Niners, Cards, Patriots AND Steelers instead of the Hawks.

-bsd

That last bit is over the line for me.

:229031_rant:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
To be fair, didn't Seattle fans threaten to boycott a headphone company over a silly commercial and get on their own QB's case for wearing them?

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Funny thing is, Minneapolis is a major connecting hub for Delta. It's like Southwest goes direct to Midway IL but not O'hare. Kinda be pissed if Alaska started saying Minny fans are better then Seahawks fans.........That plane? Thats Russell Wilson's plane.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Delta is #2 in and out of SeaTac behind Alaska and looking to become king. Its no wonder they are playing up to Northwesterners

minormillikin

Reaction score
DavidSeven":np9pv4i3 said:
To be fair, didn't Seattle fans threaten to boycott a headphone company over a silly commercial and get on their own QB's case for wearing them?

Yeah, but still...

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seanhawk":134jwg10 said:
kearly":134jwg10 said:

This is about a 1/3 as dumb as starting a petition to not have Joe Buck and Troy Aikman call any Seahawk games in the future...immediately after a game where Joe Buck didn't even call it.

Sad that I didn't get to this thread before you did. First thing that came to mind for me.

JPatera76

Reaction score
When I was in the military, delta was a my favorite, and still it. Best "bang" for my buck imo