Read option and RW's running ability will be X factor

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IMO, if you think we're going to be able to throw the ball on a consistent basis you're kidding yourselves. Hands will be numb, the ball will be like a heavy rock.

Lynch and Peterson are both good backs for the weather, but I think Wilson is muc better suited to this atmosphere then bridgewater. I wouldn't be at all surprised if #3 is our leading rusher in this game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I don't think either team does well on the ground in this one. Russell Wilson, Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett and Luke Willson will win this game.

Jville

Reaction score
I look at the forecast for this game and think about the history of Marshawns' back. Marshawns' back could be an X-factor.

kearly

Reaction score
I don't see the cold favoring Minnesota that much. The only real factor I see it making will be on field goals and kickoffs. Patterson is going to get some kicks to return, and so will Lockett. Might be a good idea to squib kickoffs.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I agree, I think Wilson's legs will be the determining factor in this game. I'm thinking about 45 yards rushing with 3 or 4 key conversions that keep us from punting. In this game, field position will be a major factor.