Update: Lynch ruled OUT Sunday

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Pete just said in his press conference a few minutes ago that despite the media reporting Lynch will play, in fact he's still not sure. They need to see how his body recovers from going full go this week and it will be a game time decision.

Translation: Oh Beast Mode is gawdamm playing.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
My only REAL concern for this game is if Micheal gets a ton of carries and his ability to hold onto the ball where the cold supposedly makes it harder to do so.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
BlueTalons":20fduu29 said:
My only REAL concern for this game is if Micheal gets a ton of carries and his ability to hold onto the ball where the cold supposedly makes it harder to do so.

Giphy

Largent80

Reaction score
Running back Marshawn Lynch, who has missed the last seven games after abdominal surgery, is listed as questionable, but Lynch is expected to play and probably start against the Vikings on Sunday.

"He's looked really good in practice," Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said on KIRO radio on Friday. "He's practiced as hard as he ever has throughout the week just to prove to himself that he's right I think as well as everybody else. So he's ready to go and we're anxious to see him fit in."

http://sea.247sports.com/Bolt/Seahawks- ... e-42662585

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sooo....Let the coaching games begin....he he he :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
So is this reliable? Don't follow twitter at all. I would assume not on the bus means not playing.

Laloosh

Reaction score
According to MikeRob on his podcast with Nate, Beastmode is playing.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
BlueTalons":3nsa29zd said:
But the cold weather makes the air seep out, right Brady?
Thus making the ball easier to hold onto

DeeHawks

Reaction score
5 years ago today was the great Beast Quake...!!!
Can't wait to see the beast back in action on Sunday.
He will definitely play.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think he plays but if not I'm confident Michael can continue to play extremely well.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
He's most certainly playing and starting. I don't think anyone buys Pete's bluff. Michael will get his share of carries though but rest assured the Beast will be feasting on iced Purple Panzies Sunday afternoon.

Schadie001

Reaction score
BlueTalons":h29ra29e said:

Funny, because I believe I read somewhere that Adrian Peterson actually leads the league in fumbles at home this year. Might also, be something to watch. As far as C Mike, he was holding that ball for dear life last week. Don't expect it to be a problem for him. But AP, better worry cuz our d is pretty good at stripping the ball.