The way I see it.

Chawker

Reaction score
A low scoring game with the team that dominates the running game will prevail. Big passing plays will be rare, dropped passes will be the norm.
Seahawks win 13 to 10. Below zero temps will make this game too close to call.

sutz

Reaction score
I disagree. The Seahawks have the advantage in almost every category. IMHO, a "close" game would be 'Hawks by 10.

;)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
sutz":3lmp06uy said:
I disagree. The Seahawks have the advantage in almost every category. IMHO, a "close" game would be 'Hawks by 10.

;)

Yep. To me a 7+ point victory will be a close victory.

Wartooth

Reaction score
The one glaring point that all of these Vikings fans don't want to acknowledge...
Their ineffective offense never scored a point!
They can go on and on about having their 'defense', that is 'comparable'(Sheesh!) to our own...
But, I don't think anyone from either team will be immuned to the cold...
They are just grasping at anything to make themselves feel better about their chances.
At the end of the day, it's not even fair how much more talented the Hawks are.
I still think it will be a curb stomp!
Go Hawks!

RussB

Reaction score
I wonder how bad the weather will be, thats the only reason game could be close.

minormillikin

Reaction score
All it takes is a couple big passing plays. If it's only cold and not particularly windy, I don't see why we can't get a couple.

kearly

Reaction score
The Packers and 49ers played a wildcard game a couple years ago in the same conditions, and the final score was 23-20, which was only slightly lower than the kind of scoring you could have expected in a warm weather game between those teams. Utlimately cold doesn't impact scoring a ton.

This game feels like 27-13 to me.

slateman77

Reaction score
Weather will benefit neither team....We'll put up close to double what the queens do....31-17....

Mick063

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":33pufe7s said:
Mick063":33pufe7s said:
Seattle by 24-30
The Queens ain't scoring 24.

Hawks 30 Minn 13
Not what I intended.

Seattle wins by 24-30 points.

Only one Seahawk is All Pro. Are you kidding me? This is rocket fuel. There are 5-6 players on this team that believe, with conviction, they are the best at what they do.

This game will not be close.

Omahawk

Reaction score
The thing that nobody is talking about here so far is turnovers. I don't care about passing plays or rushing yards. The winner of this game will be the team that has fewer turnovers. Guess what Adrian Peterson's biggest downfall is. Guess what Beast does better than almost anybody else. If it comes down to who runs the ball better in this game, then I'll argue that it will come down to who hold onto the ball better. And who hands the ball off better and receives the snap better. Yeah, our QB has huge hands. We should be okay. But the turnover battle will decide this game.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
The keys to this game comes down to these key points
1. Temperature will be below zero. Forget bringing the pain, pain will be felt by all.

2. A. Peterson is healthier then M. Lynch. The team who runs the ball the best will win.

3. Best defense team wins.Turnovers are a key to winning T. O. P.

4.Passing? Forget it, at theses temperatures the ball is like catching a rock.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
RussB":3qw4k7i6 said:
I wonder how bad the weather will be, thats the only reason game could be close.

The only way it will be close is if we lose the turnover battle. I just do not see us "laying an egg" next Sunday.