Kam PI was BS

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
The receiver ran into him. He was standing in position. Such BS. At least we won.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
It wasn't a penalty by definition of the rule.

Refs missed this because they make fan calls instead of knowing the game.

I still think Kam gets burned way too often against TE's

OP
OP
Year of The Hawk

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3tcyjgk4 said:
It wasn't a penalty by definition of the rule.

Refs missed this because they make fan calls instead of knowing the game.

I still think Kam gets burned way too often against TE's

I am not arguing that just it was a BS call. No need to make his coverage harder with bad officiating when it is weak spot to begin with.

OP
OP
Year of The Hawk

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":135bespc said:
Obvious pass interference

Why. Kam has right to field as much as the receiver. The receiver ran STRAIGHT INTO HIM. He would have had to jump out of way not to touch him. IMHO it was BS. I don't think it was a personal call against us. I have seen this bad call several times and thought it wasBS then as well.

What could have Kam done?

Jeremy517

Reaction score
It wasn't the collision that drew the flag, it was Kam's arm bar when the receiver tried to run away. Call seemed fine.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":318ggn40 said:
Tech Worlds":318ggn40 said:
Obvious pass interference

Why. Kam has right to field as much as the receiver. The receiver ran STRAIGHT INTO HIM. He would have had to jump out of way not to touch him. IMHO it was BS. I don't think it was a personal call against us. I have seen this bad call several times and thought it wasBS then as well.

What could have Kam done?

I agree with this. How is it PI when the receiver decides to run right into a defender?

Smellyman

Reaction score
Nah. it was legit. That will be called on D every time. Kam caught a bit flat footed and Rudolph took advantage. We'd want that call too.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Rudolph looked like the play from the beginning was to fish for a defensive PI, he ran right into Kam intentionally and knocked him down throwing his hands up like a child.

Reminds me of the Colts game a few years ago were Reggie and TY Hilton whined for PI all game and got one in crunch time.