My first Seahawks game coming up!

NukePack

Reaction score
Backstory: NC State grad here. I'm a big college football fan so generally I follow my Alma Maters continuations to the NFL when I pick my rooting interests. While I fully admit to a fascination with Mr. Wilson (I AM relatively objective though and don't think he's the second coming: but he is a Hellas qb and I am proud to hear him say he comes from a whole Pack of Badgers), I am also following my other fellows Hauschka and Sweezy. I actually met the latter once a couple of years ago when he was working out at a local gym (he is from a town nearby). Scary dude.

Funny but I grew up in Cowboys country bit hate the Cowboys. I remember loving the Seahawks when I was little because of Zorn (cool name!) and Largent (watched him at TU games). One year my parents got me Hawks Jammie and I wore them out.

I've been lurking here for about 3 yrs and only recently joined to be able to check out the GameDay threads. I don't generally post to any site but I thought I would today since I just bought tickets for me and my fellowHawks fan: my 13 yo son. We live an hour north of Charlotte and today at about 4 pm we looked at each other and said "we gotta do this!"

So we are!

We may never get to Seattle to watch our Hawks , but come Sunday, we will be screaming our heads off for the guys. Hope we murderize these Kittens.

nrayorr

Reaction score
NukePack":vyes636p said:
Backstory: NC State grad here. I'm a big college football fan so generally I follow my Alma Maters continuations to the NFL when I pick my rooting interests. While I fully admit to a fascination with Mr. Wilson (I AM relatively objective though and don't think he's the second coming: but he is a Hellas qb and I am proud to hear him say he comes from a whole Pack of Badgers), I am also following my other fellows Hauschka and Sweezy. I actually met the latter once a couple of years ago when he was working out at a local gym (he is from a town nearby). Scary dude.

Funny but I grew up in Cowboys country bit hate the Cowboys. I remember loving the Seahawks when I was little because of Zorn (cool name!) and Largent (watched him at TU games). One year my parents got me Hawks Jammie and I wore them out.

I've been lurking here for about 3 yrs and only recently joined to be able to check out the GameDay threads. I don't generally post to any site but I thought I would today since I just bought tickets for me and my fellowHawks fan: my 13 yo son. We live an hour north of Charlotte and today at about 4 pm we looked at each other and said "we gotta do this!"

So we are!

We may never get to Seattle to watch our Hawks , but come Sunday, we will be screaming our heads off for the guys. Hope we murderize these Kittens.

Welcome to the NET. I hope that you get to sit next to a whole lot of 12s when you and your son get there. 12s seem to travel well. We also seem to play Carolina a lot, so hopefully you get more chances to attend.

zhawk

Reaction score
nrayorr":1ccpazk4 said:
NukePack":1ccpazk4 said:

So we are!

Welcome to the NET. I hope that you get to sit next to a whole lot of 12s when you and your son get there. 12s seem to travel well. We also seem to play Carolina a lot, so hopefully you get more chances to attend.

represent bro!! :0190l:

dadof3

Reaction score
Awesome memory for you and your son! Please don't leave that stadium with your voice