This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: **DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF EDITION**

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well, we got our horrendously lucky game out of the way... (OMG!!! :shock: )
That's all I got to say 'bout thaaat....

Ok, time to get serious. Weather ain't gonna be a factor or an excuse in this next one, so it's time to shut all this bs about the Pretender Panthers UP (especially Mr. Showboat himself! :evil: ), and lay down the law. Getting real now folks... Onto the Divisional playoffs. 3 more wins to history baby!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Carolina Huddle, where you'll spend most of your time. This board was really awesome... One of my faves before they... *cough*... started hating us with every fiber of their being...

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/

"Official" board

http://boards.panthers.com/

Those are the only ones with decent activity. If you find another with more than 1 post per day, see below.

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
774811001176659713-final.gif

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I feel better about this game than I did about Minnesota. The Panthers aren't for real. The only win even remotely impressive was against the Packers. Other than that they've feasted on a weak division and teams picking in the top ten of the draft--Cowboys, Titans, Jags, etc.

They beat 3 playoff teams, one of which was the Texans which counts for nothing. Of course they beat us, and I'll grant them that, but they also beat us with a mentally fraught secondary featuring Cary Williams, and no Bobby Wagner. Meanwhile we beat 2 division champions in their own house, and I see no reason to believe come Sunday we won't win a third.

francois.nc

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":24eimo0c said:
I feel better about this game than I did about Minnesota. The Panthers aren't for real. The only win even remotely impressive was against the Packers. Other than that they've feasted on a weak division and teams picking in the top ten of the draft--Cowboys, Titans, Jags, etc.

They beat 3 playoff teams, one of which was the Texans which counts for nothing. Of course they beat us, and I'll grant them that, but they also beat us with a mentally fraught secondary featuring Cary Williams, and no Bobby Wagner. Meanwhile we beat 2 division champions in their own house, and I see no reason to believe come Sunday we won't win a third.

You beat 3 teams with winning records, I'm not scared...

Laloosh

Reaction score
francois.nc":6uj2gi4s said:
WindCityHawk":6uj2gi4s said:

Franky, please check your PMs.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
francois.nc":txoky0lr said:
WindCityHawk":txoky0lr said:

Actually it's 4. We beat the Vikings for the second time on the road in the 3rd coldest game in NFL history. Not to mention bitch slapping the Cardinals in the last game of the regular season. The Panthers haven't played a decent team in over 7 weeks.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
francois.nc":307nw8qf said:
WindCityHawk":307nw8qf said:

The irony here is palpable given my previous point of you not having beat, indeed hardly played, any team of note. Your division was a buffet while ours was a season long slugfest (well, SF aside) (and you still lost to Atlanta, lol). Carolina strikes me as a team living high on the hog, believing they have earned the wealth they inherited from their schedule. Feast while you can, Prince John. King Richard is coming back from the crusades.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
This season:

Carolina played 9 games against opponents who are in the top half of the draft (not counting 2 games against ATL, selecting 17th, one of which they lost).

Seattle played 5 games against opponents who are still in the playoffs (not counting Cincinnati and Minnesota, who they destroyed at home).

Who do you think is more prepared for a fight?

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
meh, cling to your "Carolina played a weak schedule" all you want. Fact is the team is loaded with 10 probowlers and 6 first team AllPros

And as far as the weak schedule argument goes, take a look at some of the QBs Seattle faced this year. It's a "who's who" of bad to terrible quarterbacks:

Teddy Bridgewater 2x
Jimmy Clausen 2x
Case Keenum
Johnny Manziel
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Cassel
Colin Sackorpick

So please, bring something stronger than, "derp look at dat schedule!"

And whatever you do, do not go to Carolinahuddle.com

that place is scary

seriously, DO NOT GO TO Carolinahuddle.com

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":x6diefkc said:
please, bring something stronger than, "derp look at dat schedule!"

Sorry, I just assumed you didn't want to talk about the #1 scoring defense four years running, the #1 rushing defense, the #4 offense, Russell Wilson ('nuff said), or the wealth of playoff experience we're bringing into your house. And maybe Marshawn Lynch.

Which would you like to talk about?

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":32fkg8zg said:
Cary Kollins":32fkg8zg said:

Sorry, I just assumed you didn't want to talk about the #1 scoring defense four years running, the #1 rushing defense, the #4 offense, Russell Wilson ('nuff said), or the wealth of playoff experience we're bringing into your house. And maybe Marshawn Lynch.

that's good stuff

Panthers also rank very high in those categories this season. Should be an epic matchup. The final four of the NFC is light years ahead of the AFC.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":3bd8q23w said:
WindCityHawk":3bd8q23w said:
Cary Kollins":3bd8q23w said:

that's good stuff

Panthers also rank very high in those categories this season. Should be an epic matchup. The final four of the NFC is light years ahead of the AFC.
That we can agree on.

francois.nc

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":3vw5uu84 said:
Cary Kollins":3vw5uu84 said:

Should be Epic -

You give up 17 and score 26 a game
We give up 19 and score 31 a game

Something's gotta give.....

francois.nc

Reaction score
francois.nc":715rc62x said:
WindCityHawk":715rc62x said:
Cary Kollins":715rc62x said:

Should be Epic -

So just using that math, you should score 22.5 and us 24. We will see I guess, good luck.

Largent80

Reaction score
Seattle....3-0 in Carolina the last 3 years
Seattle....2-0 in the playoffs vs. Carolina
Seattle....7- 3 all time vs. Carolina

You MAD bro...... :lol:

Polaris

Reaction score
francois.nc":2ga6nvuq said:
WindCityHawk":2ga6nvuq said:
Cary Kollins":2ga6nvuq said:

Should be Epic -

In a contest between a great offense and a great defense, football history tends to favor the team with the better defense. Right now that would be Seattle.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":183rgikk said:
The final four of the NFC is light years ahead of the AFC.

Oh absolutely. The NFCCG this year may be the real Super Bowl. Still, all four games next weekend should be great. And I've been hoping for our matchup all year. Shame it shook down in Round 2, but I'll take it.

francois.nc

Reaction score
Largent80":3spu0fxd said:
Seattle....3-0 in Carolina the last 3 years
Seattle....2-0 in the playoffs vs. Carolina
Seattle....7- 3 all time vs. Carolina

You MAD bro...... :lol:

That is all in the past Bro, not even remotely the same team for us as last year, we have like 22 new players this year.

All I know is we are 1-0 against the Hawks this year on the road, so at Home should be a cake walk.