Seattlites Attending Musical Go Bananas

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is funny...A bunch of Seattlites are captured at the Paramount Theatre at 1pm PST Sunday reacting to the news the Seahawks beat the vikings...

If this doesn't prove that sports transcends just those closest to it, I don't know what does. Civic pride is one of the many great side effects of what sports can do for a community.

Feel free to add your reaction vids to this thread...

[youtube]kdpPa9DnOu8[/youtube]

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2890109/Crowd ... erformance

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it's really cool because it's outside of the framework of the 12's usual domain. Again, it shows that the thrill and excitement can extend beyond the die-hards.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Awesome. Those people who were dragged away from the TV by spouses were able to have a moment of joy.

DJrmb

Reaction score
This is awesome. One of my favorite things about this team is how much it brings our city together. It truly is something special.

OrFan

Reaction score
It was the only enjoyable part of these poor bastards day!

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
This is why I would never want to live anywhere else but here. Some people might think that's pathetic but there is no better spot in the world for a Hawks fan than right here, in the heart of it all.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":6b1oginh said:
Right there is your bandwagon fans folks. The very definition I might say...

You can't say that about all of them. You don't know the reasons they were there. At least a few of them were following the game on their phones, so they were doing what they had to do.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":22z47b3u said:
400WattHPSHawk":22z47b3u said:

You can't say that about all of them. You don't know the reasons they were there. At least a few of them were following the game on their phones, so they were doing what they had to do.

You're right. Upon closer inspection you can obviously see their all cuffed to their seats. 8)

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1kfjvfuf said:

Because they're at a play? I had tickets to a play in Chicago the day Wilson beat them almost single-handedly in overtime with the play-option (ho ho). Several Bears fans around me were also checking the score on their phones during intermissions.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was before the performance right after they said to please turn off your cellphones which made the entire audience laugh as there was only 1 minute left in the game. As for them being bandwagon fans that's pretty weak. You don't know the circumstances of why those people were there, or why it had to be that particular day. This is supposed to be a fun thread not a divisive one.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Aros":24437qn2 said:
It was before the performance right after they said to please turn off your cellphones which made the entire audience laugh as there was only 1 minute left in the game. As for them being bandwagon fans that's pretty weak. You don't know the circumstances of why those people were there, or why it had to be that particular day. This is supposed to be a fun thread not a divisive one.

Didn't mean to be divisive here or even trying to be.

If it's me? I'm 30 minutes late to the play/musical.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think enough has been said about the motivations of the fans. Let's get this thread back to appreciating how cool the video is and leave it at that.

Because it's awesome.