Herd with the MIC drop

Cartire

Reaction score
Dont think we can embed Facebook vids, but watch the link,

[youtube]f5Fu7i6lUvQ[/youtube]

Not a fan of Colin, but this is pretty cool. Theres a lot of truth to his counter. If Teddy or AP just score once, then Walsh never even needs to make the FG.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Ahhhh my favorite, the ol' hypothetical "well if this one thing that didn't happen actual did but never did in real life." Psh Colin is a click bate radio lady of the night. He may have started in Seattle but upstairs he's never been a fan of this place.

On a side note, if we had kicked a field goal earlier then it really wouldn't have mattered cuz Minny definitely would have needed a TD then. See, we can all play the imaginary game.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":1i5qwka6 said:
Ahhhh my favorite, the ol' hypothetical "well if this one thing that didn't happen actual did but never did in real life." Psh Colin is a click bate radio lady of the night. He may have started in Seattle but upstairs he's never been a fan of this place.

On a side note, if we had kicked a field goal earlier then it really wouldn't have mattered cuz Minny definitely would have needed a TD then. See, we can all play the imaginary game.

Huh?

He's on our side here

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3r2u9f1t said:
RobDaHawk":3r2u9f1t said:

Huh?

He's on our side here

I know Cartire, I'm talking towards the Minny fan that called in, but I also don't really care for Cowherd. Sorry I reread what I put and realized it was confusing.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The only thing that matters is what happened. Everything else is just hot air.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Peterson said pretty much the same thing after the game. If he just gets the first down there, they go for the td.

razor150

Reaction score
All of the Vikings scoring drives, and the almost scoring drive, were with short field and they had help on almost every single one. First 3, bad snap to Ryan ends with them starting in field goal range. 2nd one, stupid roughing the passer on Avril gave them 15 yards. Last drive, a PI on Kam that wasn't pass interference gets them to mid field. They still couldn't score a TD, and it wasn't as if they didn't benefit from luck. 6 of their 9 points could be said came from luck and a boneheaded play. Plus, 2 would be TDs by the Seahawks didn't happen because of poor passes by Wilson, and the odd decision to go for it on 4th down and not kicking a field goal. If we want to go by what ifs, the Seahawks could have had 27 points to the Vikings 12 if not for bad luck.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle was very lucky on the final kick. But there was a lot of luck that went Minnesota's way to even put them in that kind of position. Not least of which was how it was the 3rd coldest NFL game ever, a history that goes back before the SB era.

RussB

Reaction score
He seems like a little bit of dick here but hes right. Vikings had so many chances to make the lead bigger but were shut down. We put ourselves in position to win by scoring a TD and feild goal. Then vikings missed and we won.

carolinablue

Reaction score
Seahawks were lucky the kicker missed but Herd is right here. Minnesota didn't do enough to win anyway. Luck is part of any sport and sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and in game's like the one that was just played in those conditions you take what you can get.

sc85sis

Reaction score
They can claim we got lucky all they want. But to imply they should have won because their "defense had them crushed" is ludicrous.

carolinablue

Reaction score
sc85sis":3blybpjf said:
They can claim we got lucky all they want. But to imply they should have won because their "defense had them crushed" is ludicrous.
Yeah even I had to laugh a little bit about that lol.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
The bottom line is we put our selves in position to take advantage of the chance that kick was missed. It turns out that was enough to win.

Contrast that with a team like Houston that never had any chance of winning from the opening KO and gets bounced like they didn't belong in the playoffs.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
We made some mistakes and they made some mistakes. Theirs were just worse on the timing of them. They got points on a lucky bad snap and we didn't give up points on a missed FG.