Divisional Round Injury Reports (UPDATED 1/15)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
UPDATE (1/15): Marshawn Lynch, Luke Willson, and Michael Bennett were full participants in practice on Friday. All three are probable to play this Sunday. Will Tukuafu is doubtful after sitting out practice all week with a hamstring injury that he suffered against the Vikings.

Carolina backup RB Fozzy Whitaker is out. Jonathan Stewart (foot) returned to practice as a full participant and was not even listed on the injury report this week. Kony Ealy missed Thursday's practice due to illness but was back on Friday. Ted Ginn (knee) returned to practice on Wednsday and Thursday but missed Friday's practice. Ginn is listed as questionable but says he will play.

EqeMI3f

marko358

Reaction score
For a second there I thought that Forest Whitaker was a Panther. I knew the secondary was banged up but that would have been a desperate move.

kearly

Reaction score
How long has Bennett been listed for his toe? I'm curious because he's played more than fine the past few weeks.

It sounds like Tukaufa isn't too likely to play, but if Coleman plays like he did the past few games i'm not too worried. Coleman has quietly made some nice strides at FB this past year while riding the bench.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kearly":22xm3xb9 said:
How long has Bennett been listed for his toe? I'm curious because he's played more than fine the past few weeks.

It sounds like Tukaufa isn't too likely to play, but if Coleman plays like he did the past few games i'm not too worried. Coleman has quietly made some nice strides at FB this past year while riding the bench.

He's been listed at least a couple weeks. I know it has really bothered him all season. But as far as being on the injury report, I think just the last few games.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Wasn't he a full participant last week at some point too?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Whatever ML decides to do is fine with me, he'll play or he won't. We'll see the team is fine either way.

It'd be nice if he was full go and lights up their run D, but assuming a W against the black Kitties he'll be useful for the next game and the one after assuming a W in it.

kf3339

Reaction score
just as long as the team is giving a large percentage of practice reps to Michael, since they really don't know what Lynch can or will do at this point.

They don't need a repeat of what happened last Friday again from Lynch.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
marko358":2pksh7r8 said:
For a second there I thought that Forest Whitaker was a Panther. I knew the secondary was banged up but that would have been a desperate move.

:lol:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1knn5572 said:
Wasn't he a full participant last week at some point too?
I believe he was listed as questionable the entire week, but don't quote me on that.

ivotuk

Reaction score
IIRC, Bennett has had this toe pRoblem for quite awhile. Something lie a year plus. Pete mentioned it in last week's press conference.

I'll see if I can find it.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Marshawn was a full participant all of last week. However, he was listed as questionable for the game on Friday.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Bennett first had the toe issue in Tampa Bay and it has bothered him occasionally since. He aggravated it vs. the Ravens exactly a month ago and was given a shot.

Joe Seahawk

Reaction score
Article in OP says Carolina has all hands on neck.
They're choking themselves lol

Smellyman

Reaction score
When Lynch gets that first handoff and mauls people for 10 yards all will be forgiven.

Need that guy.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Current mood, after reading Marshawn Lynch status:

football.jpg

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawknation2015":362gtmq9 said:
Something else to take with a grain of salt . . .
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/687419222415294465[/tweet]

Yeah but what would the worst oc in the history of the universe know??

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Lynch practicing hasn't been a problem. It's been his getting on the bus that stops up the works.