ST. LOUIS AREA GATHERING WATCH PARTY SEAHAWK

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
floreshawk02":121z0yq1 said:
I am a little slow. I don't understand what you mean.

I could be off base but I'm guessing he's referring to St. Louis losing the Rams to LA but I'm guessing you've probably been a long time Seahawks fan already?

That said, and I won't speak for the other Hawks fans, but I'd be more than happy to reach out and embrace each and every pissed off former Rams fans who might be looking for a new team to root for - and to see smash the team formerly from St. Louis. It would be an especially venomous kind of hate that the Seahawks could harness in any matchups against the Rams in the future...particularly for the travelling parties who would be gathering for those annual clashes down south!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Intriguing angle you're positing. St. Louis Rams fans as Seahawks fans. It might actually work given Kansas City and St. Louis hate each other.

This state is all about the Chiefs except St. Louis. They are all about the Blues and Cardinals (baseball and hockey).

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Peter helps run the MidWestSeahawkers. This is just a get-together for them to watch the game.

He's helped organize Ambush At The Arch for years. And I'm sure some of you have met him through that.

Just because the Rams are moving back to L.A. doesn't mean the MidWest branch of the Seahawkers are breaking-up.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pray tell give me a logical reason why you'd ever think that? The Rams going were they belong has nothing to do with being a Seahawks fan other than the obvious. If I could drive I'd have joined them years ago. It's a pretty large group you know. Now that things are straightening out for me I think I might join them because it's a big party wherever they go. But it takes a bit of coin to be all in.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Why not?!!! Maybe we should even reach out to them so that they can feel free to jump on the wagon before this weekend!

I think we have alot in common with pissed off former St. Louis Ram fan...

They want to cheer for a great team and org...and we have a great team and org they can cheer for!!

Both St. Louis and Seattle know what its like to lose a sports franchise for bullshit reasons. We can empathize.

We both despise the 49ers.

And we both hate the Rams now too!

I say that we welcome them aboard so that they can cheer on our team against Carolina so they can start to practice their crotch grab before our games against the Rams next season! Mizzougirl and Floreshawk...you two should lead the way!!! :2:

Donn2390

Reaction score
I'm a pissed off ex Rams fan from long ago. I had season tickets all the years they played in Anaheim. When they packed up in the middle of the night and left town for a fancy new stadium and a large sum of cash, I turned my back on them and have hatred and rooted against them every since. Now they are doing the exact same thing to SL fans, leaving for a fancy new stadium and a boat load of cash. I will never again attend a Rams game now that they have returned, unless they are playing the Seahawks.
I've been a USC fan forever, so when Pete wandered up north, I became a Hawk fan. Perhaps more Rams fans will do the same.
GO HAWKS...!!