Kenny Easley should be an Honorary LOB Member

Cartire

Reaction score
dogorama":kvn2rd9u said:
No other Seahawk set the tone for what this current group of players represent for Seahawk defense than Kenny Easley. Up until this current group always my favorite Seahawk. Give it up for the man!

Ehhhhh....

Kenny is his era and he dominated it. We will always have that. One of the best to play. But it led us no where. Not his fault. The team was never complete around him.

The LOB is a new era that has redefined a franchise. Kenny has earned his. The LOB are earning theirs.

OP
OP
dogorama

dogorama

Reaction score
Cartire":2bsumc78 said:
dogorama":2bsumc78 said:
No other Seahawk set the tone for what this current group of players represent for Seahawk defense than Kenny Easley. Up until this current group always my favorite Seahawk. Give it up for the man!

Ehhhhh....

Kenny is his era and he dominated it. We will always have that. One of the best to play. But it led us no where. Not his fault. The team was never complete around him.

The LOB is a new era that has redefined a franchise. Kenny has earned his. The LOB are earning theirs.

I think you may have missed my point simply for the points you mentioned above.

Rob12

Reaction score
I think that would be awesome. He was before my time a bit, but I've watched his videos and read the stories here. Seemed like a playoff Kam type of player.

Would love to see him be an honorary DB coach for a game or something.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dogorama":1n0zygbt said:
http://davekriegsstrikebeard.blogspot.c ... tball.html

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... ny-easleys
level/
Cortez and Easley were my favorite past players. Too bad they played on terrible teams. It happens and this team is it's own thing. No adding on old players that probably aren't any better than what we have right now especially with the rule changes.

Seafan

Reaction score
Dave Brown, Kenny Easley, John Harris, Keith Simpson was one of the toughest secondaries in NFL history. They didn't have great LBs and DL playing in front of them. They hold their own to the current Seahawk secondary.

Kenny Easley should be in the HOF. Dave Brown as well.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Seafan":1utq8vtb said:
Dave Brown, Kenny Easley, John Harris, Keith Simpson was one of the toughest secondaries in NFL history. They didn't have great LBs and DL playing in front of them. They hold their own to the current Seahawk secondary.

Kenny Easley should be in the HOF. Dave Brown as well.

My favorite game, FOUR pick sixes. Still a record.

crosfam

Reaction score
Easley should be eligible as a HOF senior nominee now or in a year or so.