Use Your Prayers & Positive Energy Seahawks!!

Hawkblock75

Reaction score
metaphysics, prayer, positive energy works! trust me! that's how we got passed the vikings! marshawn lynch left us to the wolves when we played in that cold weather vs the vikings! I don't care if he plays tomorrow... seahawk fans use positive energy and prayers and we will win the superbowl this year!

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Hawkblock75":12uvdg0q said:
metaphysics, prayer, positive energy works! trust me! that's how we got passed the vikings! marshawn lynch left us to the wolves when we played in that cold weather vs the vikings! I don't care if he plays tomorrow... seahawk fans use positive energy and prayers and we will win the superbowl this year!

*yawn*

Troll.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
You forgot to mention willing it through the Force.

chris98251

Reaction score
Where I don't agree with the Lynch statement anything that can help use, to each his own.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Lynch did no such thing. Dude had his abdomen opened up. If he could have played he would have. Guy is a baller, loves his teammates and they love him back. Sorry, but that is a stupid thing to say.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
OK, I see..... Encourage positive energy while going negative about Beast Mode....... :3-1:

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Interaction between alternate universes. Happens a lot more than they're willing to admit.

sutz

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3w0h3t08 said:
??? Do we just pray harder than Carolina fans?
Works for me. I've got the FSM on speed dial.

200px-MEVyMosey.png

AirStrike

Reaction score
"Please god who's world is filled with famine, war, violence, hate and murder, help lead my football team of millionaires to victory"

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
AirStrike":15fu7kqm said:
"Please god who's world is filled with famine, war, violence, hate and murder, help lead my football team of millionaires to victory"

Hahahahahah

Reaction score
No disrespect to Carolina fans in any way. It's not about them, it's about us.
Damn right positive thoughts. Us as fans are getting to be a small part of an incredibly special team. Never forget this moment (the by and large, current roster). If we owe this team anything, it's our positive thoughts and emotions.
Go Hawks!!