Nervous about tomorrow??

jake206

Reaction score
Anyone? Cam, Greg Olson and Stewart don't scare you do they? All I want is a nice tight game. I can't expect anything less.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
jake206":2qyq3n14 said:
Anyone? Cam, Greg Olson and Stewart don't scare you do they?

Of course. But it should be a great game regardless. Just enjoy the ride come tomorrow.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":29vgzltp said:
jake206":29vgzltp said:
Anyone? Cam, Greg Olson and Stewart don't scare you do they?

Of course. But it should be a great game regardless. Just enjoy the ride come tomorrow.

Agreed.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not even slightly nervous.

Not because I am so sure of a Seahawks victory. Truth is? I could easily see the Panthers winning tomorrow. But I can just as easily see the Seahawks winning tomorrow. I was just talking to my wife about this tonight because she doesn't understand why I have suddenly become so calm, cool and collected right before and even the day of these big games.

I really do think it's because I have seen them win it all. Something I was never sure I would ever see in my lifetime. When you get to check off the number one thing on your Bucket List, that's pretty damn cool.

So it appears the side effect of that is me no longer being a neurotic, anxiety-riddled wreck days before and even the day of the big game. It's as if some Football Zen God tapped my shoulder and gave me this new sense of Que sera, sera.

I still am fired up and extremely emotional DURING the game, no different than any other 12, but I gotta say, I'm digging this new calmness leading up to the games.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I am usually nervous before all big games but I am scarily confident about this game. The vikes game, pre game I was stressed.The night before expecting a tight game but this just feels different to me. can't explain it other than my guts screaming good guys win in a rout.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Aros":1fqd8bga said:
I am not even slightly nervous.

Not because I am so sure of a Seahawks victory. Truth is? I could easily see the Panthers winning tomorrow. But I can just as easily see the Seahawks winning tomorrow. I was just talking to my wife about this tonight because she doesn't understand why I have suddenly become so calm, cool and collected right before and even the day of these big games.

I really do think it's because I have seen them win it all. Something I was never sure I would ever see in my lifetime. When you get to check off the number one thing on your Bucket List, that's pretty damn cool.

So it appears the side effect of that is me no longer being a neurotic, anxiety-riddled wreck days before and even the day of the big game. It's as if some Football Zen God tapped my shoulder and gave me this new sense of Que sera, sera.

I still am fired up and extremely emotional DURING the game, no different than any other 12, but I gotta say, I'm digging this new calmness leading up to the games.

Well said, Aros.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
jake206":1etylu5y said:
Anyone? Cam, Greg Olson and Stewart don't scare you do they? All I want is a nice tight game. I can't expect anything less.
It's going to be epic but I'm confident we win and will be largely in control of the game when it's crunch time. The score may be close but it won't reflect what's actually happening on the field.

Seahawks 24
Panthers 20

Rob12

Reaction score
jake206":2tt315bx said:

I don't think any of us would be human if we weren't nervous.

I know I am.

Crazy things happen in the playoffs.

We talk about the Panthers' schedule, but the bottom line is that they won 15 games. They are an impressive team, with an MVP caliber QB, who, if we're being honest, hasn't had many weapons at all this season. I predict that he'll continue the trend of his average play against good to elite defenses, and I believe we win. But I am definitely anxious for this match up.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Any given Sunday gets multiplied by 10 in the playoffs. X20 in the divisional round. Everyone who makes it this far is good. Anything can happen. So yeah, I'm always a little nervous before any playoff game...

gargantual

Reaction score
Great post Aros. As always it's appreciated.

I remember how stressed I was going into XLVIII but afterwards everything was alright having finally made it all the way. A giant weight lifted. XL had me hoping it wouldn't be another 30 years to make it back. Pete and John have built such consistency that it doesn't have that feeling of fragility.

I'm starting to get tired and probably aren't making sense. It'll be great to get some sleep tonight :D

dogorama

Reaction score
Not as nervous as usual because after reading Panther player and fan comments it occurs to me that they think they are much better than they are. Reality check coming. :0190l:

Mick063

Reaction score
Hell. I already got a championship ballcap and video.

This is house money. Why should I be nervous?

EMTHawkfan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":u8ennr7v said:
jake206":u8ennr7v said:
It's going to be epic but I'm confident we win and will be largely in control of the game when it's crunch time. The score may be close but it won't reflect what's actually happening on the field.

Seahawks 24
Panthers 20

Took the words right out of my mouth...even the same score prediction...let it be done!

seahawks08

Reaction score
We normally play with a vengeance if we lost the first time around and we consider every game as championship game,, these two factors gives me hope. On the other hand Carolina is a great team, they will never stop fighting, so I don't expect a blowout. All I want is a win but if we can get into a rhythm and Bevell doesn't space out we are good.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
There is a lot more one the line now.
The winner gets Carson Palmer and his gimpy finger.
My nerves started after that game got over.
Anything is possible after watching that game.

exhilo

Reaction score
The rain makes me nervous as I remember the NFCCG game against the Packers last year and more recently the Rams game. Hoping it doesn't cause Russ to stumble out the gate today.

seahawks08

Reaction score
The media says Panthers win in most of the predictions. Their defense is too good and they know how to pressure Wilson and if you pressure Wilson, he turns flat. I hope Wilson figures this out, I am sure he will. They have equally good defense as we do. Bevels play calling should adapt and work on their weakness.we need to set the tempo and will on them. Of course I am nervous, it's one game at a time but here there is no room for error.