OKUNG- do you think the league is goig to hand him and open

Marlin Man

Reaction score
checkbook? Made of glass, and in my book is a complete fraud. I hope both he and Bevel land on the same team!

chet380

Reaction score
Did you not see Sweezy floundering around out there today?

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2nuo7cqi said:
checkbook? Made of glass, and in my book is a complete fraud. I hope both he and Bevel land on the same team!

Made of glass sure, but a fraud??? Not sure what you mean by that. When healthy he is solid but not pro bowl caliber.

Sign37now

Reaction score
That line has to be the absolute TOP priority this offseason...

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I hope we can move on. He's not worth the price of a veteran LT. He's not a good player and not reliable to stay healthy.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Sweezy and Britt were horrendous for at least half the game. I'm more concerned about that.

And yes, someone will pay Okung and his injury-prone self more than he's worth. I doubt it's Seattle. I'm not sure what I'd do.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
We have a mediocre at best offensive line. Of course they are going to struggle and look bad against a to tier D line. We need to improve that part for next year for sure. I don't think they will make a complete overhaul (not the Pete way) but who knows. Also we had some young guys out there. Every season should be improvement. I hope.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
Sweezy and Gilliam played pretty good today. The left side of the line and Lewis was terrible today.