So who just played their last game for Seattle?

Rat

Reaction score
Okung is going to be an interesting one. Probably not worth the contract he'll get, but the team might not be able to afford not paying him.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Beast and Kam
Bevell and Cable,

those imo need to go. I'm tired of our oline, I'm tired of force feeding lynch, and Kam just isn't all in. He's here to make his money. He showed up to NOT lose more money and has played like it.

Its no coincidence that the weeks Kelcie McCray was in that our defense looked like its old self in all areas. Once kams back in these last two weeks, our defense shits the bed and Kam happens to be the wink link.

Get rid of Kam some how and give Bennet his money

potatohead

Reaction score
Okung can hit the road IMO, dude is not bad but he's made of glass.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
never thought I would say this but I really want kam gone.

baumer64

Reaction score
Beast may be done. Kam still under contract isn't he? I don't think Okung will get much on the market because he is so fragile and often injured. I think Kearse will be back as will Cable. I'd like to see Bevell gone but who else would take him?

red grenadine

Reaction score
Lynch, Okung, and Sweezy are gone from the offense
Irvin and likely one of Rubin or Mebane are gone from the defense

Kearse is resigned
Lane likely resigned unless someone throws cash at him

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think Kams hold out was the result of not winning the Bowl and giving Cary Williams a big contract.

I think Kam knew Beast was so upset and Kam took it personally as well. Kam is probably thinking, "why should I give it my all if the coaches rather make decisions based off egos and not smart decisions?"

The final straw was Cary Williams being added onto the team, got paid, and did nothing to get paid.

Just my opinion.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Okung got absolutely destroyed today. Bailey played well. How is that possible if Okung is our best lineman?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
What about WIlson? Do we trade him? I thought he looked okay this year. He was really bad vs the Ram.....

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":6v8xx89w said:
What about WIlson? Do we trade him? I thought he looked okay this year. He was really bad vs the Ram.....

Don't get the hate for Willson, played a good game today, held on to the ball. He is a good second TE in this league.