Thanks For A Great Season

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
The game kinda played out like our season. Nice run at end but to little to late. It was a bit much to expect to go to the super bowl after the season we had. Still love these guys. We will come back stronger next year.

A

Anonymous

Indeed.

On behalf of the staff at .NET, we thank all of you for gathering together with us.

We love you all!

Rat

Reaction score
Extremely up and down season. I guess the last game was a microcosm of that.

Gonna be tough to watch a Super Bowl with no Seahawks, but this was another entertaining season.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Yes great season, just a TD short to go on. Today stinks but at least they did not lay down and not try there hardest to win. I love this team. Can't wait for next year!!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Ups and downs to many Inconstancies with this team , we should have hosted a playoff game should have been challenging for the NFC west all season long ( we weren't) and we played our worst first half in years in the biggest game of the year.

Will be back next year, Hawks will be on top of the NFC next year I guarantee it and host all playoff games at home .

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great season.

Next year we need to make sure the NFC goes through the CLink.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
We've seen great seasons, and this was not it.

The season was like this game. Did a hole that in the end is two deep to climb out of.

Redneck Voodoo

Reaction score
Cardinals fan here: I am saddened to see that the two best teams will not be playing in the NFCCG. Your guys really showed heart in that second half and as much as I can't stand Pete Carroll, I was rooting for you, hard. NFCW is still the best in the NFL and I hope we represent well. Go Cards and will look forward to hating you guys next season... :) .

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":31xs5sub said:

The season was like this game. Did a hole that in the end is two deep to climb out of.

I totally agree... I think they changed cleats at halftime, and it should have been done before the game started. They were on the field before the game and knew the field sucked, but slid all over the place like they were on skates. That hurt us! And, of course not going for a field goal on 4th and goal at the 5 really hurt us in the end... Would have possibly gone for the TD instead of a Field Goal, and at least tied the game in the end... Too many mistakes and bad calls to even mention... I'm surprised they were able to climb out the hole as much as they did and gave us hope, but where was the team in the first half, or first 3 minutes... Standing around with their head up their ass as far as I could tell... :roll:

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":28rfvmqn said:

Spoiled fans, this team has played great the last four years and we need to appreciate the hard work. Can't wait for next year.

uncle fester

Reaction score
How many teams from this 15/16 season would climb out of a 31-0 hole, stop the points from the other team and make it vaguely respectable? The Wilson era has yet to see the team miss the playoffs. This after the spectre of the 90s which h - to me at least - will never go away. Spoiled doesn't cover it! :)

Reaneypark

Reaction score
If the worst we do in the Russell Wilson era is lose a divisional-round playoff game, then I'll sign up for that every season. Our guys just dug themselves a whole too big to overcome in season and in this game. Can't wait for next year!

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":22ib8htf said:
Hawkstorian":22ib8htf said:

Spoiled fans, this team has played great the last four years and we need to appreciate the hard work. Can't wait for next year.

It was a good, at times very frustrating, season. Are you saying it was a great season? 10 wins and out in the final 8? That's a good season. Better than most.

I reserve the word 'Great' for much better. If that makes me spoiled than so be it.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely! While this season may not have ended on a high note, this team always allowed me to be proud to to be a Seahawks fan. This team is tenacious and refuses to give up no matter what the circumstance. I honestly believe that we have yet to see their finest hour.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Redneck Voodoo":2uj4vbqt said:
Cardinals fan here: I am saddened to see that the two best teams will not be playing in the NFCCG. Your guys really showed heart in that second half and as much as I can't stand Pete Carroll, I was rooting for you, hard. NFCW is still the best in the NFL and I hope we represent well. Go Cards and will look forward to hating you guys next season... :) .

Wipe Cam's smile off his face. Hoping for a Cardinals win.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Love this team, Love our Paul, Pete and John. Showed great heart in the comeback that fell 1 td short, keep our streak of always being in games going. We have a great core of guys, we will be back stronger next year.

Fell short of redemption this year, but this video's message still rings true.

Go Hawks!!!!!
[youtube]ZaYyfKEYB9Y[/youtube]

kearly

Reaction score
Personally, I hated the year 2015. From the SB til week 6, there was a decade's worth of heartbreak for Seahawks fans. Really all season long there were only two wins I'll cherish, Pittsburgh and Arizona. From Chancellor's holdout to the injuries to the shocking ineffectiveness of our pass D to Seattle finding ways to lose games in new and exciting ways, it was a year full of pain that I hope to never see ever again as long as Pete and Russ are here.

That said, 2015 was also a turning point season where Seattle became more feared for their offense than their defense. Russell has emerged as one of the very best pocket passers in the NFL, and Thomas Rawls looks like he could give Seattle a Jamaal Charles career path. I'm very excited for the return of Graham and Richardson as they seem tailor made to fit this new spread heavy style of offense.

My only doubts about Seattle's future are related to the pass defense. It seems like the league has solved Pete's cover 3. Seattle's pass rush seemed like it needed to blitz to get home all year, so that might be something to look at as well.

I think the goal for Seattle should be to get home games next playoffs and then hope for three straight non-weird games in the postseason. If that happens, Seattle can be champs again. I will never trust them to win 4 straight on the road if only because something as seemingly innocent as sodding a field a week before the game could make it a weird game for Seattle, and they'd have no control over that as a visitor.