Newton just disgraced the flag...

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah and if the reverse was going on and Bennett did that it would be fine, we have bigger fish to fry.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I don't see the point about picking at things that aren't relevant to losing that game. It's just bad, regardless of what he did.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Cyrus12":afcg2rrd said:
threw it on the ground....wtf
I'm the person that believes if you win, you can do whatever you want.

If you don't want them to celebrate, stop them from winning.

If I was a Panthers player, I would probably have done the same.

If you don't like it, stop them.

Simple.

minormillikin

Reaction score
It doesn't matter whose house it is. Taking someone's 12 flag and crumpling it up and throwing it is a super low-class move. Cam expresses his emotions like a particularly stupid (possibly brain damaged) little kid.

At least this time he didn't take it to the locker room and throw it in the trash. The fan will get the flag back and have a weird memory of a time when the winning qb chose to celebrate by showing what a douche he is.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I don't really care, but did anyone not expect this from Newton?

London12

Reaction score
He's like a child. I really don't like him and will be anyone but Carolina from here on out.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":256kb3wo said:
It doesn't matter whose house it is. Taking someone's 12 flag and crumpling it up and throwing it is a super low-class move. Cam expresses his emotions like a particularly stupid (possibly brain damaged) little kid.

At least this time he didn't take it to the locker room and throw it in the trash. The fan will get the flag back and have a weird memory of a time when the winning qb chose to celebrate by showing what a douche he is.

To be fair, it was probably left by a Hawk fan who left the game when it was 14-0.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Was a fan trying to get him to sign it or something? He seemed respectful to the Seahawk players at midfield.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Seanhawk":ja7frl2o said:
I don't really care, but did anyone not expect this from Newton?
Hold up, was the flag just "hanging?" Or did he take it from a fan? If he took it from a fan then, that was a douche move.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
People complaining about Cam need to look in the mirror. Sherm and Baldwin were 100x more cocky in their first few years.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I will root against him because he is an asshole.. I still love my team and russell outplayed him yet again.. Too little too late