2nd Half

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yardage in the 2nd half: Car-75; Sea-208!

Where was this in the first! The more I sit here the most pissed I am getting. So disappointed!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Blitzer88":34tac4ka said:

Where was this in the first! The more I sit here the most pissed I am getting. So disappointed!

offensive philosophy, first half was like first half of the season, 2nd half like 2nd half of the season. Why one word Bevel

RussB

Reaction score
Yea we dominated the second half. Just too big of lead to overcome with not enough time left.

NFLFan45

Reaction score
Blitzer88":653rqw0d said:

It's called "soft cover 3 and 4 all second half and keep the clock running"

Carolina wasn't doing that in the first half.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
NFLFan45":2316qr43 said:
Blitzer88":2316qr43 said:

Do you even possess knowledge of what you are writing? You guys stayed in an aggressive man coverage for most of the second half. You just can't handle the fact that Car was outplayed in the second half. Be happy with the win get outta here.

kf3339

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2pb7du8p said:
NFLFan45":2pb7du8p said:
Blitzer88":2pb7du8p said:

Do you even possess knowledge of what you are writing? You guys stayed in an aggressive man coverage for most of the second half. You just can't handle the fact that Car was outplayed in the second half. Be happy with the win get outta here.

^This.

It's really sad and pathetic that Carolina trolls feel they need to come on this site to comment at all. It shows just how much of an inferiority complex many of them have even after the game. Hope they enjoy it because from now on the Hawks are going to be kicking their sorry asses every game of every season we play from now till eternity. Yes, even God himself wants that to happen to you and your team.