Good Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
I know it might be too soon to post my good game thread, but I got work in a bit. I wanted to congratulate Seattle fans on a hard fought battle between two tough teams. This has been a intra conference rival that y'all dominated for some time. Even up 31-0 I knew deep down that Seattle will be coming out swinging in the second half. Sure enough playing in the east coast in a different time zone two weeks in a row , it seemed we had an advantage, but man y'all woke the hell up in second half. You guys got a great team and we always play each other hard. Arizona, Seattle and Carolina man anyone of these teams can win the big one the next few years . 3 of the top 5 teams in the nfl are in the nfc, good luck to y'all next year

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Yeah if the QB is Derek Anderson, Newton's a no class ass!

samwize77

Reaction score
Ya know what? I never cared for the Panthers. But after today they have my respect. I see a lot of us in them. But I just can't bring myself to like them, simply because of Cam. Its one of those things with me. I see the guy and I just see a....well....you know what I mean. Lots of respect for the rest of the team. Not for that guy though.

My heart is no longer into the playoffs. I don't really care who wins and loses at this point. I wouldn't mind however, if some one, at some point, seriously wipes that smile off Cams face.

From fan to fan though, enjoy your ride!!

Newton1

Reaction score
Archer":1z7rc94c said:
These condolence threads are stupid and insincere.

I agree. Very disappointed in the 2nd half performance... It was like the Giants game all over again.

Should have been a blowout. Game wasn't as close as the score... but you know that.

*monkey off back*

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, good luck the rest of the way. You guy's deserve the victory. They punched us in the mouth in that first half to embarrassing levels. I suspect that will help fuel our fire for next season. See you in the playoffs in 2016!

Reaction score
Newton1":2v8jlq69 said:
Archer":2v8jlq69 said:

I agree. Very disappointed in the 2nd half performance... It was like the Giants game all over again.

Should have been a blowout. Game wasn't as close as the score... but you know that.

*monkey off back*

Your as classy as your Qb.:

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Newton1":zcrdnyba said:
Archer":zcrdnyba said:

*monkey off back*

Yeah I'm sure you would've showed up if Seattle had completed the comeback.

dang253

Reaction score
Aros":2asrfzym said:
Thanks, good luck the rest of the way. You guy's deserve the victory. They punched us in the mouth in that first half to embarrassing levels. I suspect that will help fuel our fire for next season. See you in the playoffs in 2016!

Believe it or not... we play them in the regular season next year. At Home.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Newton1":211ovrhb said:
Archer":211ovrhb said:

*monkey off back*

2 things we have in common

Both team win a playoff game

Neither team wins the Super bowl

Great game buddy

Threedee

Reaction score
Archer":1v3i84uf said:
Meh, I hate games like this and last year's NFC title game. Condolences and praises have no impact on my frustrated and shellshocked psyche.

Newton1

Reaction score
BlueBlood":19rlue5q said:
Newton1":19rlue5q said:
Archer":19rlue5q said:

*monkey off back*

Great game buddy

Thanks... You too.

Please continue to disrespect this team. They've heard it all year.

Soft schedule. Worst 15-1 team ever.

No chance to beat Seattle.

Cam will fold in the playoffs.

Haters keep hatin'... #KeepPounding

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Newton1":2k7lnwkd said:
BlueBlood":2k7lnwkd said:
Newton1":2k7lnwkd said:
Archer":2k7lnwkd said:

*monkey off back*

Great game buddy

Thanks... You too.

Please continue to disrespect this team. They've heard it all year.

Soft schedule. Worst 15-1 team ever.

No chance to beat Seattle.

Cam will fold in the playoffs.

Haters keep hatin'... #KeepPounding

Cmon, more people were picking you guys to win. No straw men please. I hate your guys but respect how good they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.