Fatal Flaw

OpHawk

Reaction score
I am absolutely sick of watching this team crap it's pants for the first quarter of games then be unstoppable in the 2nd half to finally make its close win or lose. I don't know where the blame lies but it is flat ridiculous how we can be so pathetic in the first half of games and then turn a 180 play with our hair on fire the rest of the way out. It happens over, and over, and over. I just cant understand how the same problems continue to plague this team time and time again.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I think it's due to half time adjustments. However that can also mean our original game plan was not good enough. That falls into the hands of coaching.

makkapakka

Reaction score
My theory is they weren't at all prepared on the terrible field. Did the whole team adjust cleats at half time?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Agreed. And motivation from coaching or lack there of. Had we put up one lousy touchdown in the first half and only allowed say 24 points, it's a different game. I know, if my aunt had a johnson she'd be my uncle but this is beyond frustrating. My worst nightmare came true right before my eyes and I wasn't really surprised . I knew at some point some team wasn't going to get the memo that we were 2 x defending NFC champions and kick our asses.

The better team won today.

AirStrike

Reaction score
The team getting blasted early in games comes down to coaching and preparation. The players aren't prepared as well as they should be and the coaches aren't either. Why the coaching staff thought running pass plays with routes that take four seconds to develop early in the game against a great defense and pumped up fan base was a good idea I will never know. Or the hand off to Lynch on the first play of the game, everyone in the stadium knew that play was coming.

Rob12

Reaction score
Is it that "feeling" teams out philosophy? Because if it was, we couldn't recover after Carolina landed knock out after knock out blow in the first half, and it was an early beat down that we couldn't recover from.

If this philosophy is a real thing, the powers that be should probably rethink it.

Latest posts