Something to look forward to - a stress free Superb Owl

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
It sucks but I am looking forward to a stress free game.

No crap hype lead up. No dumping on ML on media day.

I'll be able to drink. I don't drink during Seahawks games.

I'll be able to have a party. I don't watch Seahawks games except with my wife and daughter.

So I've got that to look forward to.

Proud of these guys when many wrote them off. They played hard and a bounce here or there in a different direction and the outcome is different.

But I will enjoy watching a game with out the stress.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Uhhh... You know what's wayyyyyy better than a stress free Super Bowl? A stressful Super Bowl the seahawks are in.

I am looking forward to not seeing superb owl typed over and over though. One of the most annoying things ever on .net.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I agree, that is a small silver lining. It will be nice to not have the stress, but I wish there was a team I liked left in the running still.

SlickRick

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":mqsqu7sn said:
It sucks but I am looking forward to a stress free game.

No crap hype lead up. No dumping on ML on media day.

I'll be able to drink. I don't drink during Seahawks games.

I'll be able to have a party. I don't watch Seahawks games except with my wife and daughter.

So I've got that to look forward to.

Proud of these guys when many wrote them off. They played hard and a bounce here or there in a different direction and the outcome is different.

But I will enjoy watching a game with out the stress.

I love the Seahawks lol I feel you though a game where we have no dog in the fight so you're more relaxed I'm the same way

grizbob

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1uxz66ye said:
Uhhh... You know what's wayyyyyy better than a stress free Super Bowl? A stressful Super Bowl the seahawks are in.

I am looking forward to not seeing superb owl typed over and over though.

X...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am gonna actually relax a bit for the next few weeks. I shall get a lot done now. It is gonna be fun. Go Hawks.

And I shall watch SuperBowl L. he he he

Sign37now

Reaction score
No interest in it anymore. Especially if the Cheatriots go back..

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I will not watch if Cam or the Cardinals are in it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seanhawk":36g2qy57 said:
I will not watch if Cam or the Cardinals are in it.

I've just been debating with myself which of those two teams I dislike less. Hard to get too worked up about it this year when I dislike all the teams left.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I'm going to a Superbowl party in Amsterdam. Seeing as how I get very heated when the Hawks play it might be better for everyone involved they don't.

Although I'd still rather see the Hawks play in the Superbowl.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately the more I think about the week leading up to superbowl without the seahawks being in it, the more I'll think about the end of last year's game

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I hope Cam loses to Carson, and then Carson ties with Manning.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3bmwys5w said:
I am gonna actually relax a bit for the next few weeks. I shall get a lot done now. It is gonna be fun. Go Hawks.

And I shall watch SuperBowl L. he he he

If Carolina makes it, maybe the NFL ought to change from '50' to 'L,' to match the one on Cam's forehead.

classicaaron

Reaction score
Whats better than a stressful superbowl like last year was a stress free superbowl like the year before. By halftime we were in such control that the whole second half was a celebration party and no longer a superbowl party. It was the most fun I have ever had watching a game.

I think im already spoiled and got used to the hawks being in it. Cause this year I just have no urge to watch the championship games let alone the superbowl. I just have such a sense of loss right now.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Cardinals win the Superb Owl so Fitzgerald gets his ring. It's my opinion no one else left in the playoffs deserves it more.

Then we can kick the shit out of the reigning Superb Owl champs at least twice next season.