How Insanely Good Is Tyler Lockett?

timmat

Reaction score
Oddly enough, it was that drop he had today that made me realize how few mistakes this rookie had this year. Another huge kick return today, another deep TD today. We finally have that WR that can rip the top off of a D. He also proved to be surprisingly tough, popping right up from some really big hits this year. We added another serious piece of the puzzle.

Mojambo

Reaction score
He's just scratching the surface. Seattle should build their offense around Wilson, Lockett, Rawls and Graham next year.

That means a spread offense all day every day.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Would draft again. First round even. That could be the homer in me though. All I know is I am glad he is a Seahawk and it has been a pleasure to watch him all season. He has a bright future.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Worth every pick we traded to get him. Great talent with great character. Proud to call him a hawk

chris98251

Reaction score
He would be a first rounder in retrospect, why I have faith in our front office.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Stud. All out baller and respectful kid on top of it. Hawks scored big.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Really insanely good. That's your answer. The sky is the limit for this kid. I'm looking forward to him Russ growing together for the next several years.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
Bump. Lockett and Wilson emerging this year means this season was a PHENOMENAL success. We're stacked and will be a contender for YEARS.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Mojambo":3chw2ude said:
He's just scratching the surface. Seattle should build their offense around Wilson, Lockett, Rawls and Graham next year.

That means a spread offense all day every day.
No, that's too obvious and right. I say we keep Lynch and build around him like this year. It worked out great didn't it?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MrThortan":ohahepqr said:
Would draft again. First round even. That could be the homer in me though. All I know is I am glad he is a Seahawk and it has been a pleasure to watch him all season. He has a bright future.

He immediately contributed to as many phases of the game as possible, without playing defense. No only that, he was a difference maker, so I'd say first round value is not an exaggeration.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
MrThortan":41lar73d said:

Not a homer comment at all. A lot of First Rounders from the 2015 class have not panned out yet. Lockett is an All-Pro returner and Top 3 in WR efficiency, catch rate, and DVOA. His future is very bright.

djb28

Reaction score
If we get some much needed O line help we could be Scary Dangerous. Like New Orleans in their prime scary! Man, with Our D. We would be a force!