Obligatory And Admittedly Silly Pet Peeve

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but it rubs me the wrong way whenever I hear former Seahawk Eugene Robinson all giddy as the color commentator for the Panthers (when the Seahawks play them). I get it's his job but really?

Dude was a baller for us and considered one of the treasured Alumni. So yes it's petty but dammit I can't stand hearing the calls when the Panthers make a good play against us and he's going apeshit.

Traitor.

(Yeah I said it.) :snack:

What's yours?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I didnt even know he had that job. I figured he was out chasing hookers or something.

I don't know if I really have a pet peave in the nfl. In college football it's the rugby style punters, I hate those guys.

Edit: I realize what my pet peave is. It's guys that get up and dance and do outragious celebrations when they just do what they're supposed to do. If you make an amazing play, or score a td I totally get it, go all lord of dance. But when you catch an 8 yard slant or make a 3 yard run for a first down act like you expected to do it.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
My pet peeve is that I can't make Aros avatar as my screen saver at work!

byau

Reaction score
Aros":1mlw3x8m said:
I guess it's just me.

Well, not sure. I know what you mean. He spent a lot of great time here. But I was kinda sad that he left, then mad he was getting other teams to the SB, then laughing giddily at "karma" when the whole arrest thing happened

And now it's just... meh. LIked him as a Seahawk, compartmentalized that (in the same way I still love Percy Harvin in SB48), and just kinda meh on him post-Seahawk that I don't really care (i.e. NO NEWS).

Yeah, so maybe just you?

djb28

Reaction score
Well, He did end his career a Panther, But I know what your saying. The bread was buttered here first.