Sound FX - NFL.com

lobohawk

Reaction score
Might be a little bitter to watch again, but some interesting moments in there. Especially Russell's reactions on the field. During the comeback you can see some anger/passion from Russell as he pushes defenders off himself...."get off me".

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Russell really believed they could pull off the comeback, even when it was 31-0. So close to pulling it off, too. You could see in the 2nd half that Carolina was afraid. The Hawks had them on their heels and they couldn't do anything to stop it.

djb28

Reaction score
I just wish the D could have gotten Carolina off the field a couple times where they were able to get some first downs while eating up that clock. We would have won it , no doubt in my mind.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
"You got to speed up this thing a little more" - Darrell Bevell.

Calls run play at our own 33 whilst 31-0 down with 1 minute left in the half. 9 yards gained, 33 seconds lost.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3g7ipg5h said:

Calls run play at our own 33 whilst 31-0 down with 1 minute left in the half. 9 yards gained, 33 seconds lost.

:34853_doh:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ran out of time, didn't we. Michael Bennett is a hell of a leader on that defense now. Really comes through.

Russ is still growing as a quarterback but he's not lacking in confidence, is he? Wow.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I've got it recorded but was hesitant to watch it last night. I normally don't re-watch games that we lose.

Perhaps tonight.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":38sz1gga said:
I've got it recorded but was hesitant to watch it last night. I normally don't re-watch games that we lose.

Perhaps tonight.

I would watch that 2nd half anytime. Even though we lost, the Seahawks put on one heck of a show.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":h2mx6rbl said:
"Get off me!" - Russell Wilson

Love it. Have we heard that sort out of him before on Sound FX?

"That's unnecessary, man."

timmat

Reaction score
Watching those 2nd half clips really gets you going for next year already. I love seeing Russell's confidence.

The field level shots that don't pan away after Russell throws really show the pounding he takes. He ends up on the ground on almost all of those clips - even the completions. Gotta protect that guy more in the future.

Laloosh

Reaction score
timmat":2du9y0vh said:
Watching those 2nd half clips really gets you going for next year already. I love seeing Russell's confidence.

The field level shots that don't pan away after Russell throws really show the pounding he takes. He ends up on the ground on almost all of those clips - even the completions. Gotta protect that guy more in the future.

Certainly takes more hits from the pocket, doesn't he? Ouch!

Stood in there and took it though.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Love this team!

I think they learned a valuable lesson this year, that every play matters! They lost too many games they could have won with a simple first down or two.

I hope these boys show up next training camp ready to destroy teams all day long on Sunday with no mercy!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Laloosh":3hr3jj1x said:
Ran out of time, didn't we. Michael Bennett is a hell of a leader on that defense now. Really comes through.

Russ is still growing as a quarterback but he's not lacking in confidence, is he? Wow.
This isn't aimed at you just a general statement on my part...... I have a little problem with the "running out of time" meme.

If they wouldn't have wasted the entire first half dinking around they would have had plenty of time. Waiting until halftime to make adjustments when you are down 31 is too late, and is insanity IMHO!

Seafan

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2wkgjqgu said:
Laloosh":2wkgjqgu said:

This isn't aimed at you just a general statement on my part...... I have a little problem with the "running out of time" meme.

If they wouldn't have wasted the entire first half dinking around they would have had plenty of time. Waiting until halftime to make adjustments when you are down 31 is too late, and is insanity IMHO!

That's been my sentiment all season. Call this season "too little too late".

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":rpn11orw said:

He said that quote with six minutes left in the game.

And that run -- it happens all the time. Teams generally run once, see where they are and build off there. The run wasn't the problem -- the subsequent throw over the middle was. The two plays combined hurt. Not the run. For me they were playing for HT at that point.

idahohawk

Reaction score
All I can say after watching that is we are lucky Russ can walk after that game.

Even on the completed passes during the "greatest comeback of all time," Russ gets murdered.

This OL is .... nevermind.

I hope it gets fixed, or this team is going nowhere.

Sealake80

Reaction score
With better clock management we do complete greatest comeback. I'm tired of the shady clock management.

seahawks08

Reaction score
wow our OL sucks, we rather play without an OL. I cant imagine RW got hit so many times so violently. Brady would have eaten those guys alive. Pathetic OL performance.

Latest posts