Seahawk fan posts another face palm worthy online petition

Laloosh

Reaction score
This is the official "no trolls allowed" discussion on this topic. I've already moved one to the shack.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If someone wants to start a worthy petition involving a "football person" they should do so to get Bill Cowher removed as a studio "analyst" for CBS. The guy is supposed to be reasonably nuetral which he is until a game involving the Stealers is on and being discussed. At that pointall semblance of impartiality goes out the window and the absolutely sickening Pussburgh homerism kicks in full force. It was so bad during halftime of the Stealers v. Donkos game I had to change the channel.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
No seriously, if you want a petition, how about one for no more 10 am games for west coast teaams.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Lol, this is why we are one of the most hated teams in the NFL. Some of the fans are just too much. Gives us a bad rep.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I don't we are the most hated, I think Seahawks is a model franchise that everyone wants to become. Our players and fans are one of the classiest, yes there are knuckle heads everywhere, but I won't accept that label of being most hated. Sorry

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
seahawks08":2nh8lfgs said:
I don't we are the most hated, I think Seahawks is a model franchise that everyone wants to become. Our players and fans are one of the classiest, yes there are knuckle heads everywhere, but I won't accept that label of being most hated. Sorry
During an active regular season, go to a state other than the ones in the northwest. Wear a Seahawks jersey. And be prepared to get dirty looks or trolled. I've done it and receive plenty a dirty look and pretty bad comments.

I guarantee you, the Seahawks are one of the most hated teams.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'm not sure the Hawks are one of the most hated teams, I'm pretty sure the Hawk fans are among the most hated.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Can we petition all Seahawks fans must take an emotion evaluation test? If they score below a certain range they can't make petitions, or post on Seahawk fan forums.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jesus only in Seattle, save the Spotted Owls, The Whales, the Magnolia trees that are tearing up the street, the Parks, The Underground Seattle Worms.

I hate the perspective of some our Citizens want to save everything from ourselves rather then choose not to be a part of something they don't agree with rather then eradicate it for others.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
chris98251":1nm6ow5n said:
Jesus only in Seattle, save the Spotted Owls, The Whales, the Magnolia trees that are tearing up the street, the Parks, The Underground Seattle Worms.

I hate the perspective of some our Citizens want to save everything from ourselves rather then choose not to be a part of something they don't agree with rather then eradicate it for others.

Somebody just HAD to one up the Niner fans who came up with the quiet-stadium petition. :roll: :pukeface:

RussB

Reaction score
this is just stupid lol. I actually want cam to play in our stadium so we beat him there.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":ibkrva9x said:
I guarantee you, the Seahawks are one of the most hated teams.
Not true. I live in Baltimore. Been wearing Hawks gear for over 20 years. Only recently have I heard anything hateful about the Hawks and that is usually just an "I can't stand Richard Sherman" type of comment. I think I complain more about Seahawk fans than anybody else around me.

Here in Baltimore the most hated are as follows:
1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Redskins
4. Colts
5. The rest of their division

And then somewhere around 16 you might find the Seahawks. Most people the hate the Hawks are more bitter about the sudden "visability" of Seahawks fans. They think they're all bandwagon fans. I like to tell them no, it's just that now you notice.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
I would sign a petition to ban all these types of moronic Hawk-related petitions. Sheesh!

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1fzc1z0t said:
No seriously, if you want a petition, how about one for no more 10 am games for west coast teaams.

Or how about at least in the playoffs? It would seem pretty easy to simply do games on Saturday at 4pm & 8pm and just do the same on Sunday...eliminating the 1pm EST Sunday game.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
This has 9er fan written all over it. There is no way someone with a relatively normal functioning brain would think fpr one second that this would work.

On the other hand it is the perfect troll job to make an entire fan base look stupid.