Wilson in old HAWKS uni photoshopped

Greenhell

Reaction score
Mods feel free to move if need be. This just came out today.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453947674024.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453947674024.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,990
  • FB_IMG_1453948308825.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453948308825.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2,975

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Unbeatable color scheme in my opinion. Wish they would go back to it

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2hgfjzx0 said:
Unbeatable color scheme in my opinion. Wish they would go back to it

Yeah, I love those colors and still don't kow why they changed, they are classic, time tested.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":283so48f said:
Unbeatable color scheme in my opinion.
True that. Seeing Russ in those colors looks so fresh. Man, I've been hoping for the Hawks to get in on the throwback unis for a long time. Hopefully they come soon.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been crossing my fingers for years for the Hawks to bring back the retros but between the NFL's new policy (you can't use throwback helmets, only add the retro logo to the current helmets...LAME!!) and that I've always heard Paul Allen doesn't like the retros (wait, WHAT?!?) and it appears it may never happen.

:evil:

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
If Pittsburgh can wear those awful bumblebee throwbacks then the Hawks should be able to use these once a year...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Let's face it this kit is the main reason I'm a Seahawks fan.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I loved the old uniforms. At the time, I thought they were the best looking uniforms in the league. But I love the new uniforms enough to not miss the old ones. It will be cool if we could get to see them on occasion, especially if we are playing the Chiefs or Raiders. It would be a great blast from the past, but there's no way I would want to give up the uniforms we have now.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
In case you wondered, that's Brian Habib.

temp9-FinalRegularSeasonHomegame.jpg

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3aakwzwv said:
I loved the old uniforms. At the time, I thought they were the best looking uniforms in the league. But I love the new uniforms enough to not miss the old ones. It will be cool if we could get to see them on occasion, especially if we are playing the Chiefs or Raiders. It would be a great blast from the past, but there's no way I would want to give up the uniforms we have now.

My sentiments exactly.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Seahawks fans should be putting their time and energy on writing to Goodell to change the stupid helmet rule instead of butt hurt "keep cam out of Seattle" petitions

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I loved that uni,it's one that I grew up on and it should have a place in certain games but thats it.We played in the AFC for almost all the time in those,we did not go to any SB in them and we have a losing record in those as well.The new unis came in the NFC where we have kicked ass and have a very nice record.