Rewatched Packers-Seahawks NFCCG last night

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Was bored looking through the old DVR and saw I still had the game saved so figured.. why not relive some great moments.

It's about the 6th time I've watched that game since it happened and I STILL cannot believe the surreal amount of breaks we got that day. The Packers put us away if any of 5 different things happen. Truly remarkable.

Anyone else rewatch some games from the 2013 and 2014 seasons? My regret is I didn't record more of these games.. because what a run we've had over these last 3 years.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":4ewmbnto said:
Was bored looking through the old DVR and saw I still had the game saved so figured.. why not relive some great moments.

It's about the 6th time I've watched that game since it happened and I STILL cannot believe the surreal amount of breaks we got that day. The Packers put us away if any of 5 different things happen. Truly remarkable.

Anyone else rewatch some games from the 2013 and 2014 seasons? My regret is I didn't record more of these games.. because what a run we've had over these last 3 years.

I don't know if you watched the ESPN 30 for 30 "Trojan War". It's about Pete Carrolls USC teams.

One day we will have a movie better than that one.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I pretty regularly youtube the Super Bowl and last year's NFCC highlights. Occasionally throw in the NFCC against San Fran too. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't watch those highlights nearly enough.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3tsegomg said:

I love having Gamepass.

I tend to re-watch stuff from 2012 and 2013.

When i need a pick me up i usually go to Niners at Hawks Wilson's rookie year. One sided in the Hawks favor, but very satisfactory.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Once in a while I will dig out my dvds and watch one of them games....even the ones we lose. After all, you can learn something wherever it is. I have all of the last 2 years games with a couple exceptions due to issues with the dvdrecorder. It has all the commercials, but I forgot some of the movies I was going to watch and the commercials remind me. LOL