Just a fun little offseason youtube video

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Just rewatched the Seahawks v Broncos Super Bowl for the first time. A few observations.

That crowd was LOUD for a Super Bowl. Sounded like a Seahawks home game. I got to go to the Detroit Super Bowl, didnt get to go to this one. Bummer.

Cliff Avril should have won MVP.

Its a shame that Percy Harvin is an injury prone douche. It would have been really fun to watch him in a Seahawks uniform for several years. I know if he'd stayed we probably wouldnt have Lockett, but could you imagine Harvin, Lockett and Baldwin in the quick spread passing formations we started to see this year? Would have been unbelievable. The dude is beyond electric when he's right. Imagine lining up with Harvin in the backfield lined up next to Wilson in the shotgun. 4 wides with Graham and Kearse on the outside and Lockett and Baldwin in each slot.

Its a shame that Walter Thurmond missed so much time in his Seahawks career. He too was really good when healthy. I really liked that dude.

Malcolm Smith had probably the weakest cross bar dunk in the history of football after his interception return.

This game was completely worth the years of misery of being a Seahawk fan. In a way, I wish it would have been closer. Would have been nice to have that singular "hell yea we're winning the Super Bowl!!!" moment rather than just the slow motion avalanche that buried Denver.

Just two short years ago, but Lynch looked so much more fit and quick then he did this season.

[youtube]VB8JvzO0JoQ[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JSeahawks":25hnepes said:
That crowd was LOUD for a Super Bowl. Sounded like a Seahawks home game. I got to go to the Detroit Super Bowl, didnt get to go to this one. Bummer.

You and me both brother. I took Rockhawk to XL* with me. Little did we know the nightmare that awaited us. And the fact it happened in a cold, snowy, miserable Steelers-centric Detroit town just added to our misery.

JSeahawks":25hnepes said:
In a way, I wish it would have been closer. Would have been nice to have that singular "hell yea we're winning the Super Bowl!!!" moment rather than just the slow motion avalanche that buried Denver.

NO! This life-long suffering die-hard Seahawks fan loved every single orgasmic moment which was XLVIII.

ivotuk

Reaction score
What he said. I loved the blow out in the SuperB Owl, and that wonderful, game-long feeling of "Oh yeah!" We winning this one baby!

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":22jra7s8 said:
This game was completely worth the years of misery of being a Seahawk fan. In a way, I wish it would have been closer. Would have been nice to have that singular "hell yea we're winning the Super Bowl!!!" moment rather than just the slow motion avalanche that buried Denver.

I know what you mean, but there is something really nice about just knowing it is your day. The Smith pick six and the Harvin KR felt almost like game winning plays too.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Agree with everything but i in no way wished for a close game.

That butt kicking was for the ages and was the fourth greatest day of my life behind my kids birthdays.

I mean scoring at 12 seconds into each half???. Are you kidding me?. Couldn't even be scripted that great.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Optimus25":2xh3flby said:
Agree with everything but i in no way wished for a close game.

That butt kicking was for the ages and was the fourth greatest day of my life behind my kids birthdays.

I mean scoring at 12 seconds into each half???. Are you kidding me?. Couldn't even be scripted that great.

I'd forgotten about that. How poetic!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":1c61f4t9 said:
JSeahawks":1c61f4t9 said:

You and me both brother. I took Rockhawk to XL* with me. Little did we know the nightmare that awaited us. And the fact it happened in a cold, snowy, miserable Steelers-centric Detroit town just added to our misery.

JSeahawks":1c61f4t9 said:
In a way, I wish it would have been closer. Would have been nice to have that singular "hell yea we're winning the Super Bowl!!!" moment rather than just the slow motion avalanche that buried Denver.

NO! This life-long suffering die-hard Seahawks fan loved every single orgasmic moment which was XLVIII.

Better than that.....THEY could not STEAL it away from us. A close game has more potential of theft.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Kam was the MVP!

The hit on Demaryius Thomas pretty much sealed the deal on Denver wanting any piece of the Seahawks Legion of Boom!

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I loved every minute of the domination.

My years of suffering showed through with 2:00 left in the game. I actually said out loud "now just hold them down" and my wife looked at me with the craziest look.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
ivotuk":wndc3zck said:
What he said. I loved the blow out in the SuperB Owl, and that wonderful, game-long feeling of "Oh yeah!" We winning this one baby!

After two weeks of "greatest offense in NFL history" and "they are going to steamroll the Seahawks" I was plenty ready for a beatdown.

Broncos were destroyed, as it really needed to be.