Seahawks named Offensive & Defensive MVP's @ ProBowl

wthchristi

Reaction score
Thought it was pretty cool- and did not see it posted- that Russell Wilson and Michael Bennett were named both offensive and defensive MVP's. :D Although I would much rather have seen our guys in the SB next weekend- they honestly made the game pretty entertaining. The Seahawks were having a good time and the spotlight was on them a lot. They really shined- play and personality.

francois.nc

Reaction score
When did they announce Off and Def MVP's I thought that was next week at that awards show.

Congrats...

Wizofwest

Reaction score
Don't hate. He was the #1 pick of the pro bowl. Would have gotten the start regardless. Then put up 3TDs. A typical Wilson day.

Top 5 QB in the league...

Rodgers
Brady
Wilson

I was wrong...Top 3.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Top 3.

Don't mind the Panthers trolls. They will go back to their caves soon enough when FA and attrition have their way.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
francois.nc":26qyaujb said:
Eli Manning has TWO SB rings, and Fig Newton hasn't any yet.....Maybe Y'all need to shut the hell up until he finally does.
Oh, and by the way, Russell Wilson has had TWO Super Bowl Appearances, and a RING within his first couple Years after being Drafted in the THIRD ROUND, and Fig?... :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2hbiyoyx said:
francois.nc":2hbiyoyx said:

Your team is in the Super Bowl. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Panther fans hang out in a Seahawks forum. These kind of BS posts belong in the Smack Shack anyway. Leave, or be banned for 'douchebaggery.'
It's ok NO one, fans or players of the Panthers can act like they have been "there" before.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
That is just awesome. Congrats. Watching Hopkins with Wilson in pictures this week, and then in the game gave me dreams of watching him play in Seattle. I love our WR'S, but have a player like Green, Jones, Hopkins would be so nice.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
HawkMeat":9iv07n9c said:
That is just awesome. Congrats. Watching Hopkins with Wilson in pictures this week, and then in the game gave me dreams of watching him play in Seattle. I love our WR'S, but have a player like Green, Jones, Hopkins would be so nice.

That Hopkins pass to open the 1st qtr was so nice. I loved it. :3:

Boycie

Reaction score

chris98251

Reaction score
Find it funny that we have more Panther traffic here during their Super Bowl week then all the rest of the year.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawkMeat":14mxjh5b said:

But haven't you heard? Wilson is better of with smaller WRs. Got it right from this forum from somebody. He has to crane is neck out of joint for the taller guys!!