2015 season review of Lockett by Draft Sharks

blazen2392

Reaction score
Lockett is a superstar in the making. I can see him being a 1300+ yard 10+ receiver in times to come under wilson. Route running is so underrated these days.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Field titling explosion and physical attributes. Good kid. Extremely hard worker. Appears unusually durable.

Ceiling is Antonio Brown. Kid is going to blow up HUGE.

pehawk

Reaction score
I was SOOOOOO excited when he was selected. Like "DM'ing members" excited over the selection.

WR's that produce in situations without a QB, or anything resembling a normal passing, attack are no-brainers. Its interesting draft people kind of miss on these easier ones.

ivotuk

Reaction score
pehawk":1o8x4r4n said:
I was SOOOOOO excited when he was selected. Like DM members here excited over the selection.

WR's that produce in situations without a QB, or anything resembling a normal passing, attack are no-brainers. Its interesting draft people kind of miss on these easier ones.

WRs like Paul Richardson? :twisted:

pehawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":305h7pgs said:
pehawk":305h7pgs said:
I was SOOOOOO excited when he was selected. Like DM members here excited over the selection.

I liked the PRich selection, still do, but I wasn't excited. And I dont think draft people liked him, did they? Also, Colorado/PRich wasn't due to lack of a 20th century system, its lack of talent. Snyder runs some antiquated, albeit successful, passing concepts.

ivotuk

Reaction score
pehawk":1q9lh42i said:
ivotuk":1q9lh42i said:
pehawk":1q9lh42i said:

I liked the PRich selection, still do, but I wasn't excited. And I dont think draft people liked him, did they? Also, Colorado/PRich wasn't due to lack of a 20th century system, its lack of talent. Snyder runs some antiquated, albeit successful, passing concepts.

Just giving you shit Pe. I liked that selection basically for the reasons you stated above. He was succesful on a team that only had one offensive weapon, Paul Richardson. And if he can stay healthy, he will light up the stat board, and the score board.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I loved the Lockett pick, and I think the Antonio Brown comparison is apt. Both physically and style wise, Lockett reminds me of Brown, and with his production this year, it looks like he has that ceiling.

I also like how durable he was. The knock on smaller guys has been durability, and Lockett took some wicked shots (some illegal) and bounced right back up.

I still have high hopes for Richardson as well. He looked like he was really coming on his rookie year until he got hurt. Coming back last year he had a hammy problem, which isn't unusual. He should be ready to go this season and has the speed to take the top off the defense as well.