Marshawn on whether Marshawn is coming back...

Rocket

Reaction score
Ya gotta love the guy... you really do.
( MILD PROFANITY )
[youtube]Pdm9oecaHv4[/youtube]

dogorama

Reaction score
It's just pure speculation but I always thought he wanted to play just one last year in Oakland. I love his loyalty to that town, most people just run away from it. Good luck in whatever you do Marshawn, you have given Seattle its greatest thrills.

oasis

Reaction score
Is that the woman he did the Evine live skittles promo with?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
dogorama":qf9cqs8f said:
It's just pure speculation but I always thought he wanted to play just one last year in Oakland. I love his loyalty to that town, most people just run away from it. Good luck in whatever you do Marshawn, you have given Seattle its greatest thrills.

That scenario is still plausible. Robinsons tweet above states he may simply be done in Seattle. Doesn't necessarily mean be done with the league in general. Hell, he may even be back next year. You never really know with the beast.

Hopefully the guy recording finds his female k9 companion. Would love to have Lynch back next year.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If he plays next season for another team, I hope we at least trade him to an AFC team. I really don't want him ending up in Arizona, Dallas, or Green Bay.

mikehawks

Reaction score
TMZ reporter is obviously a putz, and would laugh and worship Marshawn no matter what he said. If his/girlfriend/wife/friend/coworker/completestranger/walmartemployee said that, he would of responded differently. You kind of have to give Marshawn a free pass, because I'm sure he is a bit tired of the media to say the least.

Media and the general public should respect people's privacy.

Donn2390

Reaction score
I had enough of him last year, and even more so this year. Great football player but total head case. He needs to retire, sad to see him running on empty.. I don't believe he has anything left....

chris98251

Reaction score
Well he bled Blue and Green for us, I sure the hell hope our fans have enough class not to kick dirt on him if he does leave and or retire. He earned that level of respect.

seabowl

Reaction score
mikehawks":33trjlsr said:
TMZ reporter is obviously a putz, and would laugh and worship Marshawn no matter what he said. If his/girlfriend/wife/friend/coworker/completestranger/walmartemployee said that, he would of responded differently. You kind of have to give Marshawn a free pass, because I'm sure he is a bit tired of the media to say the least.

Media and the general public should respect people's privacy.

I couldn't disagree more. It's about being a professional. What if Peyton Manning would have responded the same way? Major news story and people would be all over him. Marshawns response shouldn't be accepted or laughed at either. It's a legit question and although he's been asked every day about it he should be professional about it. One thing to say that he's all about that action but his response was pretty stupid IMO.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
That is a lot of entitlement there. Media feels they are entitled to get an answer, feel that entitlement allows them to ask over and over until it gets answered. Not everyone is going to give the same generic answers and I'm thankful for it. They are not entitled to the answer they want. I do believe there is a place for professionalism but I also realize that Lynch's market is vastly different from the market I work in and that perceived lack of professionalism may help him with the people that will buy his product.

It will be a sad day when the rumors become true and Lynch is no longer a Seahawk but all things must come to an end. I appreciate the body of work that he had for Seattle.

pmedic920

Reaction score
d96fb3a8da540eff4fc99997f628e8d7.jpg

This is as good of place as any, for this.

Will be a sad day when he's no longer a Seahawk.
I know there are mixed feelings on the topic but I hope nobody plays in our #24 again.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2tnki9sb said:
d96fb3a8da540eff4fc99997f628e8d7.jpg

This is as good of place as any, for this.

Will be a sad day when he's no longer a Seahawk.
I know there are mixed feelings on the topic but I hope nobody plays in our #24 again.

For as much as I hate on Marshawn he is still my favorite player, and I will be sad when he is gone. I do look forward to the possibility of Rawls giving similar production (or more) with a lot less drama and special treatment needed by the team. But regardless Marshawn brought an attitude to the team that cannot be reproduced/replaced.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He gave us Seahawks fans some of the greatest thrills not only that Seahawks fans have ever seen, but the entire NFL has ever seen. I will always look back on his time with us as a blessing for this franchise, and he helped take us out of the realm of also-rans to the top respected and elite team in the NFL.

I won't miss some of the off-the-field stuff but nobody can say he wasn't a warrior on the field who gave it everything he had, which was often too much for the opponents to handle.

Hesitantly, it's time to turn to and embrace the next chapter and era of Seahawks football sans Lynch.

Crizilla

Reaction score
He should have got the ball. I will always remember Lynch as our greatest RB but also will keep in mind it should have been much greater.