Marshawn Lynch, Von Miller and Josh Norman on Conan (video)

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Since he's technically still a Seahawk.

Despite not being in the Super Bowl.........he has managed to get into a segment that's usually reserved for people in the Super Bowl.

"Marshawn, you're not even supposed to be here....I don't know who let you in"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5FWxCb_qU4

P.S. How do you embed youtube videos on here?

[youtube]J5FWxCb_qU4[/youtube]

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Marshawn saved that segment. Josh Norman was so uncomfortable and boring. They couldn't find anybody on the Panthers with a personality?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkFan72":uglz1kyg said:
Marshawn saved that segment. Josh Norman was so uncomfortable and boring. They couldn't find anybody on the Panthers with a personality?

Outside of Cam they're a very dry team.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
That was pretty good, those Conan segments are always funny.

No where near as good as the Gronk/Marshawn though, that was classic!

timmat

Reaction score
The crowd totally reacts too when Marshawn first appears on screen. Seeing how playful he can be in front of the camera, and also how great he interacts with other players, I really wish he would have been comfortable enough with reporters to show even just a small bit of this in postgame interviews, pregame lead-ups, etc. But I know that's not him.

When he does give us a glimpse of his personality in segments like the ones he's done for Conan, you can see why other players talk about how much they like him.

I really just wonder how much of the circus that surrounds him is his own doing vs. media digging for a story. Probably some on each side.

Marshawn was hurt this year and our O line played like crap during the start of the season when he was most active. My heart wants to see the team give him another go, with some rest and health on his side.

Does it seem like Rawls is ready to take the reigns - Yes.
Did Wilson step up this year - Yes.
Do salary cap considerations point to him needing to go - Yes.

Even with all of that, I love watching this player, and as pure entertainment, I like what he brings. I guess I know it might not be the sensible move for the organization, but I'd smile if he somehow miraculously returned.

ivotuk

Reaction score
timmat":1m00hs1o said:
The crowd totally reacts too when Marshawn first appears on screen. Seeing how playful he can be in front of the camera, and also how great he interacts with other players, I really wish he would have been comfortable enough with reporters to show even just a small bit of this in postgame interviews, pregame lead-ups, etc. But I know that's not him.

When he does give us a glimpse of his personality in segments like the ones he's done for Conan, you can see why other players talk about how much they like him.

I really just wonder how much of the circus that surrounds him is his own doing vs. media digging for a story. Probably some on each side.

Marshawn was hurt this year and our O line played like crap during the start of the season when he was most active.

My heart wants to see the team give him another go, with some rest and health on his side. :th2thumbs:

Does it seem like Rawls is ready to take the reigns - Yes.
Did Wilson step up this year - Yes.
Do salary cap considerations point to him needing to go - Yes.

Even with all of that, I love watching this player, and as pure entertainment, I like what he brings. I guess I know it might not be the sensible move for the organization, but I'd smile if he somehow miraculously returned.

Great post. Love the man, and wish he would come back, in a much more limited role to preserve him a little longer, and to get to see his spectecular play for one more year.

I believe he's still not 100% sure what he's going to do, and that if we invested heavily in Oline, he might come back.

I also think he needs one more year, and possibly another ring in order to get in to the Hall of Fame, something I desperately want to see happen.

Marshawn! Come back! We miss you!

ctrcat

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2xtlx62a said:
HawkFan72":2xtlx62a said:

Outside of Cam they're a very dry team.

If Greg Hardy resigns on a cheap deal he'd fill two needs.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Norman was awful, at times awkward. Von Miller was pretty funny. Marshawn was gold as usual.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":n6xht7n9 said:
Norman was awful, at times awkward. Von Miller was pretty funny. Marshawn was gold as usual.

Norman was the same way during his SB media segment. He might have strung a phrase, or maybe a sentence together at most. At that point, he frowns like he can't think of what else to say and looks like he would like to body slam somebody, LOL! Yeah, Miller's comes across as country; really easy going like Tavaris Jackson.