Great retort by a Niner fan.. petition to move the Seahawks

Decimation

Reaction score
Hahahahahaahahah wow horrible attempt at trolling.

I guess I would want us to relocate too when their garbage QB would rather play for the Jets and their coach is Chip Kelly! [emoji23]

aredub

Reaction score
Oklahoma City Thunderhawks hahahaha. That was pretty good. Creative. Made me laugh for sure! :thirishdrinkers:

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
And Q13Fox decided to report it?

Just like the media decided to talk about the dumb Cam petition.

I really hate change.org, so worthless.

"Some idiot somewhere wrote something on the internet! News at 11!" Basically what our news is now.

And remember kids, this is where we get to paint the entire 49er fanbase with one giant brush and laugh at them.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Hahaha this the funniest thing i've read all day.

Hawks46

Reaction score
They could move us and the Niners still wouldn't beat the Rams and Cards next year lol.

We deserve to get trolled when a petition to ban Cam Newton to our stadium actually originates from our fan base.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I chuckled. For a second.

Even if we did relocate, the Niners would still come in dead last in the division.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":2b7vyzk8 said:
They could move us and the Niners still wouldn't beat the Rams and Cards next year lol.

We deserve to get trolled when a petition to ban Cam Newton to our stadium actually originates from our fan base.
Personally?, I've never been drunk or high enough to tie myself to any of these podunks wagons, and hell, just suggesting that mentally challenged 49rs fans are justified in doing something just as goofy, is a farce.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
This person is a Seahawks/Seattle fan and they don't even know it lol. Classic Seattle ironic sarcasm. had they really hated Seattle, they would have let these folks carry on with their embarrassing petitions. They have effectively put them in their place. Kudos, we may root for a different team, but kudos sir or madam.

AgentDib

Reaction score
What's the fascination with trying to associate an entire fan base with one random person? If you want to drum up controversy then stupid internet posts have to be one of the milder methods. Just find a fan of the opposing team that is in prison for doing something horrible and paint the entire fan base with that brush if you think that logic makes sense.

London12

Reaction score
The best part of the article is the final paragraph post petition explanation.

"With a 5-11 record, the 49ers came in dead last in the NFC West for the 2015 season."

Blunt.