Xlix

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Is it because it's shown way too much? Is it because I have erased it from memory? The only play I remember clearly from last years bowl is the int at the end. And no, I don't drink. Does anyone else have little to no memory of that game? XLVIII now I remember clearly!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Chris Matthews, Brady's int, being up 24-14, Lynchs wheel route, Kearses catch...

Crizilla

Reaction score
Brady's 2 INT and dinking and dunking all day, the no call on Butler purposely tripping Lockette, Kearse's drop at the end of the 3rd quarter that would have sealed the game, etc

Bobblehead

Reaction score
ADB giving us a 15 yard penalty that led to the Kearse drop, when we could have gotten a FG at least.

RussB

Reaction score
10 point lead given up. Lanes injury.......the pick of course. Gronkowkski catching that TD on wright.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3bbujbhl said:
ADB giving us a 15 yard penalty that led to the Kearse drop, when we could have gotten a FG at least.
my memories as well...and the worst play call in the history of sports...maybe even mankind...give it to Beast and we win. I also thought we had our guy in Matthews...guess not. Was a helluva great game just ended really badly.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Spounge84":2xjdaapr said:
Lane's interception and injury.

The only reason why we didn't win the super bowl is because Lane got injured.

Exittium

Reaction score
Spounge84":2ktafgyz said:
Lane's interception and injury.

... Stil gives me nightmares and goosebumps... Busted are and Torn ACL all on the same play... Ugh