Russell is pure class.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
This is the Golden Age to be a Seahawk. And stuff like this feels more gratifying, honestly enough.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Makes you wonder if any of the kids Russ works with will grow up to challenge him in the Super Bowl. I bet that would be his proudest defeat.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
And he's not League MVP type player? Yeah, okay.
I can't believe how lucky we Seahawks fans are, to have Super Classy guys like Wilson, & players that throw their everything into the game like he and Marshawn Lynch have done.
We have a Lombardi because we have a team FULL of players like this.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Odd to see but pretty clear that Russell's brand is growing stronger just from the Panthers losing a SB.

You see a lot of people, pundits and media personalities offering up Russell Wilson as the paragon of how to handle adversity after a loss. I have seen people use how he took the Atlanta loss and the last minute loss to the Patriots as examples of how a great QB is supposed to conduct himself + move the team forward.

Pretty interesting to see an upsurge in interest in him as a consequences of Cam's failure as an athlete and leader under the bright lights.

byau

Reaction score
Love it

One reason I was rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos: Peyton would be inspiring a demographic of people that show how far you can go with a mind and with preparation.

Through neck surgeries
Through a devastating SB loss
Through being the oldest QB ever at the SB
Through having to change your role and "roll" with the changes

As long as the mind is there and the preparation is there, you can prepare for how to win a game. Peyton no doubt knew what to do, knew that as long as the defense held up their end he could do his part to hold up his end to win.

One reason I cheered for Peyton is because I see so much of Russell. As athletically gifted as Russell is, he has the humility and drive to know he needs to put the time in to prepare. And for someone like Peyton to win is inspiring to all of those folks who prepare so that they can go farther than their physical abilities can take them

Love this so much

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
byau":p496fuof said:
Love it

One reason I was rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos: Peyton would be inspiring a demographic of people that show how far you can go with a mind and with preparation.

Through neck surgeries

As long as the mind is there and the preparation is there, you can prepare for how to win a game. Peyton no doubt knew what to do, knew that as long as the defense held up their end he could do his part to hold up his end to win.

One reason I cheered for Peyton is because I see so much of Russell. As athletically gifted as Russell is, he has the humility and drive to know he needs to put the time in to prepare. And for someone like Peyton to win is inspiring to all of those folks who prepare so that they can go farther than their physical abilities can take them

Love this so much
There was only one QB in the NFL who was as respectable as wilson, and that was Manning (im assuming he's played his last game).

It's only fitting that Wilson would write a letter to the guy he's replacing as the QB most deserving of respect who succeeds by doing things the right way.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1p8jt6qh said:
byau":1p8jt6qh said:
Love it

Through neck surgeries

Love this so much
There was only one QB in the NFL who was as respectable as wilson, and that was Manning (im assuming he's played his last game).

It's only fitting that Wilson would write a letter to the guy he's replacing as the QB most deserving of respect who succeeds by doing things the right way.

I'd put Drew Brees in that category as well.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":38jg0qmc said:
bjornanderson21":38jg0qmc said:
byau":38jg0qmc said:
Love it

Through neck surgeries

Love this so much

I'd put Drew Brees in that category as well.
:13:
LOVE that Russ is our QB. There will be more Owl wins in the near future.