New Seahawk.netter

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
Hi yall!!!!! greetings from the state of Georgia! :D

Been a Hawks fan since I was a young kid...12 yrs old ....how fitting huh? lol! Like many 12's...I've endured many of naysayers and questions why was a Seahawks fan? Well to be honest I don't have a true answer...I guess it was the fact that our team had the best logo, colors, players, etc. But for me it was the uniqueness of a team that fans would support through good and bad times. The resilience of the 12s has always given me a sense of being a part of something bigger than just one fan...I've never lived in Seattle but attended multiple games at CenturyLink Stadium...and have never missed a Seahawks game on tv here at home since I can remember!

I hope this didn't bore anyone or sound too cliche...but I hope to post my insights and thoughts throughout this exciting new 2016 season and beyond (with some of my wife's proding..and her insights too.lol)....Anyways here's to getting our second Lombardi! and as always...GO HAWKS!!!!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Welcome Beanie! Great to have a new addition on .NET. Its gonna be another great year!

sutz

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :2:

Grab some snacks and strap on your seat belt. I think this is going to be an interesting off season. :snack:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BeanieHawk":qib13d14 said:
Hi yall!!!!! greetings from the state of Georgia! :D

Been a Hawks fan since I was a young kid...12 yrs old ....how fitting huh? lol! Like many 12's...I've endured many of naysayers and questions why was a Seahawks fan? Well to be honest I don't have a true answer...I guess it was the fact that our team had the best logo, colors, players, etc. But for me it was the uniqueness of a team that fans would support through good and bad times. The resilience of the 12s has always given me a sense of being a part of something bigger than just one fan...I've never lived in Seattle but attended multiple games at CenturyLink Stadium...and have never missed a Seahawks game on tv here at home since I can remember!

I hope this didn't bore anyone or sound too cliche...but I hope to post my insights and thoughts throughout this exciting new 2016 season and beyond (with some of my wife's proding..and her insights too.lol)....Anyways here's to getting our second Lombardi! and as always...GO HAWKS!!!!
:2:

Tical21

Reaction score
I think as part of Pe's reinstatement, he should be required to welcome all the new folks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tical21":1yjkavjo said:
I think as part of Pe's reinstatement, he should be required to welcome all the new folks.
Pe getting reinstated? If he is I support this initiative. The Shack is boring without him but it's not likely he gets reinstated In truth.

pmedic920

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3g7v33vh said:
Pe getting reinstated? If he is I support this initiative. The Shack is boring without him but it's not likely he gets reinstated In truth.

Come on girl, you're slipping.

He's been back :{)

Catch up, would ya.

8e189b1cc3bebac4945aa2fa5fc7335c.jpg

5 yards for delay of game.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Hi! I go through the same fan stuff living near 9er and Raider country. Welcome to the site and be prepared for insightful and often funny posts. There is a great community here and really good frequent posters. :D

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tical21":840lyog1 said:
Awesome idea and on top of it he has to be nice and is NOT allowed to incorporate any sexual innuendos in said greetings. :D