Best Seahawks play of the 2015 season?

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'm going to go with Russell's 53 yard TD pass to Doug (against the Vikings?) after his TD run was called back on a phantom Luke Willson hold.

(offense or defense btw)

HawkGA

Reaction score
Where Wilson picks up the errant snap and then fires the long pass to Lockett.

shawnsim

Reaction score
HawkGA":3m9du603 said:

This for me as well. I love that he had the presence of mind to secure his mouthpiece while going after the football.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Kam vs the Lions.

A game winning play that never got the credit it deserved thanks to K.J. Wright's 'bat'.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
shawnsim":27rtshqn said:
HawkGA":27rtshqn said:

This for me as well. I love that he had the presence of mind to secure his mouthpiece while going after the football.
I think I gotta go with this one too. Baseball training made it possible in many people's opinions.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I like the Kam one where he knocks the ball out at the end zone against Detroit. It was reminiscent of Earls a year or two back. Just as much of a smart and athletic play as the Russ/Lockett just on the defensive side of the ball.

509hawk

Reaction score
First one that came to mind was the bad snap recovery TD to Lockett. :179417:

253hawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":4m3kzvfh said:
I'm going to go with Russell's 53 yard TD pass to Doug (against the Vikings?) after his TD run was called back on a phantom Luke Willson hold.

(offense or defense btw)

It was a legit call but it wasn't Luke's fault, the play was a designed run so he was blocking downfield but Russ had nowhere to go, so he threw it to prevent a loss of yards.

Best play of 2015: Up 32-30 vs the Stealers, just over 2 min to go, 3rd and 9. Russ darts it to Baldwin who not only converts, but breaks two tackles and outruns the defense to the end zone for his 3rd TD of the day and puts the game out of reach for Pissturd. Also the first game in the Wilson era that we gave up more than 24 points and still won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxzGWTNq14

HawkGA

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2odrxaag said:
Kam vs the Lions.

A game winning play that never got the credit it deserved thanks to K.J. Wright's 'bat'.

Good call. I loved Pete's interview later saying it was a shame the non-call overshadowed the great play because it was such a great example of hustle and never giving up. Couldn't agree more.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd say it's the Kam fumble punch in the Detroit game. Just the ability and timing of that play is insane to duplicate.

A close 2nd is the Wilson "ground ball" that he fired to Lockett for 40 yards. Cam Newton doesn't even sniff that ball, much less throw it, and he's the damn MVP.

Davidess

Reaction score
Want to say the 80yd TD to Doug Baldwin that sealed the win against Pitt. Some would go onto say that game was the first game that RW has won in a "shoot-out" which I def could agree with.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Baldwin's one handed catch in the Viking playoff game. That was an insane catch in normal conditions but in that weather it was off the charts!

Rob12

Reaction score
Russ' scoop and pass to Lockett in the playoff game in Minnesota saved the season in my mind... Even though it led to an earlier exit than we all wanted.

That's my vote. I don't know if another QB in the league makes that play.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I can't say, but having been at the Minnesota playoff game, I'm confident I was present for two of the top five plays this season on offens--in a game where there was none. Weird, right?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3fp4x8b2 said:
Kam vs the Lions.

Year of The Hawk":3fp4x8b2 said:
I like the Kam one where he knocks the ball out at the end zone against Detroit. It was reminiscent of Earls a year or two back. Just as much of a smart and athletic play as the Russ/Lockett just on the defensive side of the ball.
Hawks46":3fp4x8b2 said:
I'd say it's the Kam fumble punch in the Detroit game. Just the ability and timing of that play is insane to duplicate.

This was my pick also.