My Collection is Complete!

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
With the purchase of my Kam Chancellor jersey, my original LOB jersey collection is finally complete! Someday these will hang on a wall in the man cave centered around a giant portrait of the tip.

BryOnX

On an unrelated note, loving the new t shirt that arrived as well.

TTUltN

six sigma

Reaction score
That Thank You 24 shirt is awesome. Grats on the collection as well, that would make a sweet row of jerseys in a set of glass cases.

OP
OP
N

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
six sigma":uq541q4b said:
That Thank You 24 shirt is awesome. Grats on the collection as well, that would make a sweet row of jerseys in a set of glass cases.
That's the plan. Probably going to take a long time to get the cases, but will be well worth it in the end

DynoHawk

Reaction score
ordered my "thank you" shirt last week. Can't wait to get it.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Largent80":35vr1vs4 said:
Ugh, Browner.

Browner could be frustrating with his penalties and sometimes his coverage skills, but I feel like he made up for it by forcing fumbles and laying guys out.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Browner, Lynch, Kam, and Sherman are my favorite Seahawks of that time, maybe ever.

Really makes me sad that 2 of that 4 are already gone and people are pushing another toward the door.

One thing to remember about Browner, our getting rid of him probably lost us that SB. We had a lot of guys injured in that SB, having him would have helped - but more importantly, it was his play on that last play that led to the interception that lost us the game. Won't hold it against him, because I wouldn't expect him not to play to win - but what could have been.

This year probably wouldn't have bothered us if we had 2 in the bag...

I am jealous, because an LOB collection has to be one of the coolest things a Seahawk fan can own.

pehawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":380oib05 said:
Largent80":380oib05 said:
Ugh, Browner.

Browner could be frustrating with his penalties and sometimes his coverage skills, but I feel like he made up for it by forcing fumbles and laying guys out.

Browner brings "dawg", toughness to teams. Love him for that.

A

Anonymous

You had a plan, and executed it. Nice.

The original LOB hanging on the wall, framed, adorning your man-cave, while watching a future game, extremely cool.

Well done.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Ugh

Simply tapping on this thread has now cost me another 20 bucks.

Thanks for that man.

Love the LOB collection man.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
pmedic920":20ay6y6t said:
FWIW, I'm hearing rumors that the Lynch camp ain't happy about the "thank you" shirts.

Would be odd if he was trying to copyright it himself. Guessing Lynch doesn't appreciate someone profiting off his symbolic "cleats on the wire" gesture. Whoever created the t-shirts gave it a different meaning.