Yankees tell their players to be like Wilson not like Cam...

pmedic920

Reaction score
Just came to post this story.

I'm lovin' it.

:{)

Worth clicking link. The "yanks" showed players videos of both guy's SB loss post game interviews. Told them to be like one and not like the other.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Makes sense.

One's a professional, and one's a whiny child.

Be like the professional. :th2thumbs:

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
But, But, But, Cam is just having fun. He is the new face of the NFL blah blah blah. If the NFL wants a D-bag for the face of the NFL, Cam is my #1 pick.

253hawk

Reaction score
We'll see how much fun he has in 2016 when Carolina doesn't have a cupcake schedule to go 15-1 with. Almost everyone knew they were pretenders.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Are you guys forgetting when people were saying they would rather have somebody with a personality like Russell over a personality like Marshawn? Well Cam is just a clean shaven Marshawn.

BstbifbIIAAwPBh

chris98251

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":ps85sx4p said:
Are you guys forgetting when people were saying they would rather have somebody with a personality like Russell over a personality like Marshawn? Well Cam is just a clean shaven Marshawn.

BstbifbIIAAwPBh

Trying to remember the last time Lynch threw himself on the ground and had a tantrum during a game, did see him flip off Bevell, something Cam I think would never do since he might be scared of his OC like a fumble on the ground.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":2mitcgjs said:

Wrong in many ways.

253hawk

Reaction score
Every football team is going to have a type like Marshawn, and I'm fine with it at any other position except QB.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
I really think results speak for themselves. Who cares what any of them do off the field or during press junkets or how they conduct themselves on the sideline.

As long as they win.

Russell Wilson is my favourite QB cus he's a Seahawk and I don't like Cam cus he beat us and threw that 12 flag afterwards. But let's be honest........the only reason Russ is praised by old, conservative people is because he has the personality of an old, out of touch, very conservative man.

Cam Newton lead his team to the Superbowl and has the best chance of doing it again next year. Marshawn Lynch lead his team to two superbowls. Who cares if they make old men in business suits comfortable?

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":2se3gd9u said:

I don't think their personalities could be more different though I could see how both of them can come off as unprofessional at points.

pmedic920

Reaction score
253hawk":3ty2loo8 said:
Every football team is going to have a type like Marshawn, and I'm fine with it at any other position except QB.

Care to define his type in your eyes?

I'm my eyes he's a once in a life time personality and player.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637779/article/jameis-winston-i-have-to-get-my-body-in-shape

Don't think this needs it own thread so I'll just throw it in here.

Jameis Winston wants to get in better shape so he can be as effective as possible and takes Russ as his big example after witnessing him during the Pro Bowl. He respects the state Wilson is in both physically and mentally.

Seems like Cam's breakdown during and after the Superbowl has put mindset on the forefront again for QBs. A true leader leads by example and Russ is the epitome of that. Constantly improving his game, being in top condition and always giving 100%.

All teams want to have Russ and all QBs want to be Russ. We're blessed to have him.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Overseasfan":10f2orte said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637779/article/jameis-winston-i-have-to-get-my-body-in-shape

Don't think this needs it own thread so I'll just throw it in here.

Jameis Winston wants to get in better shape so he can be as effective as possible and takes Russ as his big example after witnessing him during the Pro Bowl. He respects the state Wilson is in both physically and mentally.

Seems like Cam's breakdown during and after the Superbowl has put mindset on the forefront again for QBs. A true leader leads by example and Russ is the epitome of that. Constantly improving his game, being in top condition and always giving 100%.

All teams want to have Russ and all QBs want to be Russ. We're blessed to have him.

In your last sentence, I think you might be confusing Russ with Tom Brady lol.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1q6g73aj said:

BstbifbIIAAwPBh

I think that's the closest Marino has been to a SB ring.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":sww6yvjm said:
I really think results speak for themselves. Who cares what any of them do off the field or during press junkets or how they conduct themselves on the sideline.

As long as they win.

Russell Wilson is my favourite QB cus he's a Seahawk and I don't like Cam cus he beat us and threw that 12 flag afterwards. But let's be honest........the only reason Russ is praised by old, conservative people is because he has the personality of an old, out of touch, very conservative man.

Cam Newton lead his team to the Superbowl and has the best chance of doing it again next year. Marshawn Lynch lead his team to two superbowls. Who cares if they make old men in business suits comfortable?

you're far too smart for this discussion on this board

gtfo

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":1vzhu1i7 said:
SixSeahawk":1vzhu1i7 said:

As long as they win.

gtfo

I take it you fall into the conservative, easily offended category?

Sorry about your feelings. I didn't mean to.

drdiags

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":23hhfqq2 said:
Cary Kollins":23hhfqq2 said:

gtfo

He was paying you a compliment. That you "get it", plus he is a Panthers fan so of course he is going to love someone coming to the defense of Cam.

I am 60 yr old dude, though no suit. I think Cam needs to check himself, only for his own career. He isn't here to entertain me or garner my support. Wilson is corny and can have some eye-rolling responses but he is the QB of the team I care for and he helped them get where I never saw them go before.

I say let the Panthers fans support Cam and I will support Wilson and I am not going to be telling Panthers fans or Cam how he should carry himself. They have to live with each other. I don't. I just need Wilson to get laid eventually so more juicy gossip hits the tabloids. j/k

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1bya2m8d said:
Cary Kollins":1bya2m8d said:
SixSeahawk":1bya2m8d said:

As long as they win.

gtfo

Scrotal tongue.