Pete Carroll & the Seahawks working on extension - RapSheet

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Most important contract of this offseason. Obviously.

Get 'er done.

Exittium

Reaction score
Well. My off-season wish has been fullfilled if this gets done. Ill be happy regardless

kidhawk

Reaction score
Someone made a thread about this at the end of the season and I said then that I figured it would happen. It only makes sense. I'd be surprised if Schneider hasn't already been done. Last time they re-upped, Schneider did his well before Pete's it just didn't get announced until later.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":7ojblr05 said:
Dunno, before we sign him I want to know his vertical.
And his arm length. Gotta be at least 34" you know.

Seriously, this is no surprise whatsoever. Pete has a chance at a legacy type run here and Seattle sure wouldn't be looking elsewhere. It'll happen and it'll be fairly soon.

Exittium

Reaction score
His hands are big enough and he's not tall enough

Exittium

Reaction score
His hands arent big enough and he's not tall enough

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Paul,

Please give Pete Carroll a blank check.

Lovingly,

Every Seahawks Fan

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We are so lucky to have him.

You know, the funny part is how before he got here he was not really regarded as a great coaching mind.

There were a lot of people that felt the USC's dominance was the result of him getting such amazing athletes, but that his actual in game moves left something to be desired. USC was supposedly a talent factory that won because of that talent. Carroll got a lot of credit for rounding them up and giving them a platform to do their thing, but he didn't really get recognized as a strong coach by a fair amount of the casual fans and the media.

I think his stop here might have led to some realization in the Pac12 about just what an amazing coach he was and how a lot of that success was not just throwing a bunch of 5 stars on the field so they can dominate.

The funny part is, as a Husky fan, man I hated that guy. Then I started hearing about the stuff he did helping in the inner city, the other things he has done working with disadvantaged youth that were never going to get a scholarship or even play high level sports ...and it became clear he was just a guy that wanted to bring positive energy to as many corners as he could muster.

Hopefully some of his way of looking at the world and including others will be replicated by those lucky enough to work with him on a daily basis. The way he advocates we should approach the world is one I would love to see more people adopt.

He has clearly done incredible things on and off the field.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1twm4fbp said:
We are so lucky to have him.

You know, the funny part is how before he got here he was not really regarded as a great coaching mind.

There were a lot of people that felt the USC's dominance was the result of him getting such amazing athletes, but that his actual in game moves left something to be desired. USC was supposedly a talent factory that won because of that talent. Carroll got a lot of credit for rounding them up and giving them a platform to do their thing, but he didn't really get recognized as a strong coach by a fair amount of the casual fans and the media.

I think his stop here might have led to some realization in the Pac12 about just what an amazing coach he was and how a lot of that success was not just throwing a bunch of 5 stars on the field so they can dominate.

The funny part is, as a Husky fan, man I hated that guy. Then I started hearing about the stuff he did helping in the inner city, the other things he has done working with disadvantaged youth that were never going to get a scholarship or even play high level sports ...and it became clear he was just a guy that wanted to bring positive energy to as many corners as he could muster.

Hopefully some of his way of looking at the world and including others will be replicated by those lucky enough to work with him on a daily basis. The way he advocates we should approach the world is one I would love to see more people adopt.

He has clearly done incredible things on and off the field.
Nuh, uhhh! He got lotsa talent by gibbin 'em houses an carz an thangs.

Latest posts